M-sport rims - F10 Staggered M350 - Opinions

Re: M-sport rims - F10 Staggered M350 - Opinions

Hard to visualise without seeing it mounted. Offset of the rim, whether it is flushed to the fender, whether ride is lowered, all contribute to chioness.

Not chio to me at all. Might as well get 20" from Breyton.

This is the standard M-sport F10 rims and kit....

M-sport kit is nice but need bigger rims. The best looking OEM rim is still the 166M of the E60 M5.

I agree msports kit is nice, do go for a more aggressive sets of rim...:)

rim size too small, tyre too thick. period.

need a bigger set of rims. T6 is right, go for 20'', or at least 19'' for F10.

now PML got promot for the M-kit set,,,,

That's a nice and clean design and photos tend not to do justice to it. It's also light for a manufacturer wheel at 11.2 kg.

I've long given up on big wheels because they affect performance and even if the wheels are not too heavy, the rotational inertia is more.

To me 18" on the F10 is a perfect balance. Anything bigger on a 523i affects performance. On a 535i, 20" and above saps performance.

Performance to me is acceleration, handling, ride and braking.

Note also if you use after-market wheels, you may have a hard time doing wheel alignment. All the workshops I've known do not do wheel alignment the proper way, and most do not have the specifications to begin with.

Summary : go for it!

Family;663204 said:
That's a nice and clean design and photos tend not to do justice to it. It's also light for a manufacturer wheel at 11.2 kg.

I've long given up on big wheels because they affect performance and even if the wheels are not too heavy, the rotational inertia is more.

To me 18" on the F10 is a perfect balance. Anything bigger on a 523i affects performance. On a 535i, 20" and above saps performance.

Performance to me is acceleration, handling, ride and braking.

Note also if you use after-market wheels, you may have a hard time doing wheel alignment. All the workshops I've known do not do wheel alignment the proper way, and most do not have the specifications to begin with.

Summary : go for it!

Thanks. I am considering between F10 523i Highline rims or this M-sports 350 now....

This M-sport is more unique

audicious;663213 said:
Thanks. I am considering between F10 523i Highline rims or this M-sports 350 now....

I've seen a F10 with these wheels. On the move, they look nice and not at all small. In fact I've seen several F10 with big aftermarket wheels and to me, they damage the sporty elegant look of the car.

Looks are subjective of course but to me, those big wheels look a bit Disneyland. If you want to look good more than enjoy driving, the 19" M-Sport is very nice too. No meddling with offsets, alignment etc.

Post pics when you're done!

audicious;663213 said:

think we hv similar taste (not similar budget tho)

hows the sale of ur 318? i like ur 193 M rims and also this 350M rims

incidentally will this 350m rims fit e90?

mind sharing how much to pay to pay for the M package for ur f10(can buy 2 sets ? if price is rite and can fit e90)

attachment.php

Rims too small......totally not sporty.......very Uncle........

F10 is a very big car.....19" shoud be the min. size.......20" & 21" will be the standard chio look.

So many E9x running 19".........F10 on 18" really sux......

If 523 oready not much power, so might as well go for chio chio looks......at least everybody will go 'Wow' on your F10 with big rims rather than you gain 0.01secs for performance between 18" vs 20".........

'The Great White'

beemer75;665117 said:
think we hv similar taste (not similar budget tho)

hows the sale of ur 318? i like ur 193 M rims and also this 350M rims

incidentally will this 350m rims fit e90?

mind sharing how much to pay to pay for the M package for ur f10(can buy 2 sets ? if price is rite and can fit e90)

Still on sale.... still selling at 133,800. with only 6K plus mileage... almost getting new car.

M-package is per PML offer right now. Takes 2 days. Have not signed yet.

wilman2772;665126 said:
attachment.php

Rims too small......totally not sporty.......very Uncle........

F10 is a very big car.....19" shoud be the min. size.......20" & 21" will be the standard chio look.

If 523 oready not much power, so might as well go for chio chio looks......at least everybody will go 'Wow' on your F10 with big rims rather than you gain 0.01secs for performance between 18" vs 20".........

'The Great White'

M351 looks very good... but M350 looks good too.

Seen them on a 535i White Alpine.... chio!

yeah ... it's a shame :laughing: at the wheel of a gorgeous F10

wilman2772;665126 said:

'The Great White'

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mb66gift

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back