116d question

victan30

hi bros and sis,

after a day of driving last night, when i switched off the engine, i heard an air blowing sound coming from the front of the car. it sounded like the aircon/cooling radiator was still on.

i had to on and off the engine again before the sound was gone. i called in and pml said sometimes its because after a day of driving, the fan inside the car needs to cool engine for turbo cars

my previous car was a turbo car too but i nv encountered this issue. has anyone here experienced this before?

:confused:

Yup. It’s normal. I always encounter that in my previous Volkswagens.

But for current ride, I made it a point to drive leisurely after a hard drive prior to engine shutdown.

hi bros and sis,

after a day of driving last night, when i switched off the engine, i heard an air blowing sound coming from the front of the car. it sounded like the aircon/cooling radiator was still on.

i had to on and off the engine again before the sound was gone. i called in and pml said sometimes its because after a day of driving, the fan inside the car needs to cool engine for turbo cars

my previous car was a turbo car too but i nv encountered this issue. has anyone here experienced this before?

:confused:

Absolutely normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jun88ircom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back