18" on E90 LCI - will it fit?

wiziwig

Hi hi,

I am considering of picking up 18" wheel with following offset, anyone know if it will fit?

Front - 18 x 8.5 / +32 (I am quite sure this will fit)
Rear - 18 x 9.5 / +30 (the next offset is +38)

Have not been able to find a thread that talks about maximum clearance for newer LCI. Its for my 318.

Work Wheels :: Products :: Emotion XT-7

Re: 18" on E90 LCI - will it fit?

it should fit. i think default offset for e90 is +34(front) +37(rear) or +35 which is very conservative. 7mm difference (+37 compared to +30 offset) can be considered minimal, i doubt preLCI & LCI will be that much different in clearance. Also alot of e90s in the US use 10mm, 12mm up to 15mm spacers even with rims on correct offset to further push that aggressive 'wide' look. I used to run rear 18 x 9.5 +35 with a 10mm spacer (consider +25 offest) on pre-LCI with coilovers, it fit nicely but i still felt it wasnt wide enough hehe. hope this is helpful...

they will fit. for rear +30 is almost perfect but if you lower your ride very much, you may experience rub on full load with 3 adults at the back.
forget about +38 for the rear. it will look sunken. not worth it.

wiziwig;552172 said:
Hi hi,

I am considering of picking up 18" wheel with following offset, anyone know if it will fit?

Front - 18 x 8.5 / +32 (I am quite sure this will fit)
Rear - 18 x 9.5 / +30 (the next offset is +38)

Have not been able to find a thread that talks about maximum clearance for newer LCI. Its for my 318.

Work Wheels :: Products :: Emotion XT-7

Last edited by a moderator:

@rev, +35 +10mm spacer?? wow.. and I was being conservative..

@wt_know, thx for the feedback. No plan of lowering the ride this time. Had a not-so-good experience with coilover with my previous ride so I will probably stay stock.

What about PCD patten? Will 5x114.3 be a standard fit for our ride?

bummer... well at least i have all the parameters to work with looking for new rims. Thx

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iphone16seriesclickbuy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back