• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

18inch RepIica Wheels Hamann PG2

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For those who's interested to know how they look like.

album_pic.php

ryan said:

album_pic.php

Bro, I dun think the replica looks like that leh...I had replica PG2 before and it looks different from the real one..

MW said:
ryan said:

This is how it looks like..I hv actually seen more than one make of PG2 replica but this is one of them...
MW look familiar boh?

No Jack. There is another variation. Stamford Tyres carries the replica - you can take a look. No Hamann inscription. No polished lips. Two-toned matt-coating.

kenntona said:
No Jack. There is another variation. Stamford Tyres carries the replica - you can take a look. No Hamann inscription. No polished lips. Two-toned matt-coating.

Your PG2 is a fake

MW said:
kenntona said:

Your PG2 is a fake

Yeah, I think so too.....It's not made by OZ but by Kyowa :laughlik:

Your body is fake as well, you freak.

I'd suspect your LLB and LLM degrees are fake as well, you cheat.

That's it Jack. I will trash you this Friday at PDC.

TripleM said:
MW said:
kenntona said:

Your PG2 is a fake

Yeah, I think so too.....It's not made by OZ but by Kyowa :laughlik:

In fact, I think his car is a remodelled Nissan Sunny made to look like a BMW... :whattheh:

Nope, you ignorant leech. It is a Pulsar, not Sunny. And it wasn't meant to look like a BMW. It was supposed to look like a Jaguar. Could you not tell, you sucker?

kenntona said:
Nope, you ignorant leech. It is a Pulsar, not Sunny. And it wasn't meant to look like a BMW. It was supposed to look like a Jaguar. Could you not tell, you sucker?

No, initially I thought it might be a Suzuki Swift trying to look like a Mercedes but you had the BMW logo pasted on the Nissan steering wheel, thats why I said it could be a Sunny trying to be a BMW..well, its a Pulsar then... :woowooo:

MW said:
......but you had the BMW logo pasted on the Nissan steering wheel, thats why I said it could be a Sunny trying to be a BMW..well, its a Pulsar then...

What do you know? Ignorance's written all over your face. It is not a Nissan steering wheel. It is a Mazda steering wheel - otherwise known as an M-Steering wheel. To complement my M3 spoiler. Mazda 3 spoiler, that is.

Toad, learn something valuable lah.

kenntona said:
MW said:
......but you had the BMW logo pasted on the Nissan steering wheel, thats why I said it could be a Sunny trying to be a BMW..well, its a Pulsar then...

What do you know? Ignorance's written all over your face. It is not a Nissan steering wheel. It is a Mazda steering wheel - otherwise known as an M-Steering wheel. To complement my M3 spoiler. Mazda 3 spoiler, that is.

Toad, learn something valuable lah.

So I was right, your PG2 is a fake...

God dammit, lawyer. You want the truth, you've got the truth. It is a fake PGIII.

It is actually a PGII.

So, are you suing for misrepresentation?

ken how was your trip? regarding kurb rash on the polish tip of pg2, i recently visited benzline and the sales rep told me that the polish lid can be bought and replaced at $160 per piece.....cheers....

Zun boh?

For a cheaper option you could look at this.

blackacs said:
ken how was your trip? regarding kurb rash on the polish tip of pg2, i recently visited benzline and the sales rep told me that the polish lid can be bought and replaced at $160 per piece.....cheers....

Bro, Yew Lip could not fix the polished lip.

ryan said:
For a cheaper option you could look at this.

blackacs said:

bro ryan...thanks for your info....damn cute story....yeah ken is right....yew lip can't fix polished surfaces.....darn.....!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n666in1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back