• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

2002 BMW M3 For Sale

diablo_728

Legendary 10 Years
Just wandering how do you get 185k at the 5th year?

under new parf

78*1.1*0.75 + 42*0.5 = 86+k

if under old parf

78*1.3+42*0.5 = 123K+

please correct me if i am wrong but i think based on the OMV the body price should be abt 40k at 5yrs or even less.

cheers

Hi Diablo

please add another S$55,000 (at least ) for the car when you EXPORT.....the car to Australia.

...that adds up to S$180,000

right ????

Diablo

the body price was quoted to me by my sales rep in PML - in writing.....on a buy-back basis - if I shud decide to sell it in the 5th year.

i never knew PML had a buy-back program. is it only for the m3, and how did u get this deal?

Hi Racebred

the buyback is from my PML sales rep who sold me the car - not from PML itself.

Checked with my sales rep again this morning - after the above messages + he confirmed that based on current sentiments - he is sticking to his figure of S$55,000 ++ for the car's body value.

Diablo

do correct me if you think otherwise on the body value (recent M3 body export price )

Thanks

Not tt i'm interested. But is the buyback transferrable? The buyer would prob wanna get tt in writing.

Nuke said:
Not tt i'm interested. But is the buyback transferrable? The buyer would prob wanna get tt in writing.

Transferrable or not, I think the main concern wld be whether the saleschap will honour it when the time comes. He may cite other factors such as mkt forces, no overseas demand etc. Worse still, he may no longer be with PML.

True. Hence the purpose for the Export Price Guide. but that's crashed n burned hahahaahah... n is nothing now but a viewing galllery.

thanks. buy backs are good deals. you can calculate depre to the last cent. good luck in your m3 sale.

MYSTIC said:
Diablo

the body price was quoted to me by my sales rep in PML - in writing.....on a buy-back basis - if I shud decide to sell it in the 5th year.

Hi Mystic,

Juz for curiosity, it is stated that u r the 2nd owner of this car; I presume then that the 1st owner negotiated this deal with the sales rep? alternatively, maybe u bot tis car 2nd-hand thru a PML sales rep? n 55K for a M3 hardtop at fifth year sounds a little high in my opinion. but then, export car bodies do fluatuate from time due to demand from overseas.....

No offense yeah as we all learning here.

Cheers

MYSTIC said:
Hi Diablo

please add another S$55,000 (at least ) for the car when you EXPORT.....the car to Australia.

...that adds up to S$180,000

right ????

Hi

i am not a dealer so what i know is based on the info i get from dealer friends who are in the export business, the min u should be able to get would be abt 40k depending on the mileage. Since the car is reg on june 02 i think the car should be under new parf which means that the scrap would be first fig right.

Also its very ex to export to Australia bc of the taxes, only way would be export via NZ.

I want to state that i am not trying to make it diff for you to sell the car but just trying to understand how the fig is 185k min in 5yrs .

As a guideline the price of a 1999 E36 M3 is abt 22-26 USD. The current model will be replaced by the new model so that should be guideline, again the price is subjective because in 5 yrs alot of thing will change - exchange rate etc.

Also if the buyback is backed by PML then its def valid as in 3yrs PML will be around.

Just my opinion, if you feel its not valid please ignore.

cheers

Hi Everyone

I got the "buy-back" from the PML sales rep that sold me the car. He wanted a "first refusal" should I decide to sell it at the end of its fifth year ( he couldn't afford it now - yet )

He has not screwed me so far in my last 3 purchases from him.

You are correct that the car - would need to be exported to NZ to fetch that price. I was informed by the rep that it is NZ ( that was about 4 months ago - to me down south is Australia !! ) I apologise for this error.

The car is under the OLD PARF value.

No offense taken at all - I am learning too. Glad to hear your views.

I am WITHDRAWING the car from sale - with immediate effect (not because of any of your comments ) but because my missus have a change of heart ( she wanted to get the new 330 in June but changed her mind when she saw the new car's boot in this month PML magazine....she didn't like
the 645's boot too)

Oh well - that's absolutely fine with me......see you guys at the next meet in Feb ( can't make it on 30 Jan as I will be out of town )

Sincerely appreciated all comments. Brgds

Re: 2002 BMW M3 For Sale

MYSTIC said:
Your chance to to own a pristine condition M3 is here !!!! :inlove:

Mortgage the house - sell whatever you don't need .......

Rare to find one in this condition !!

June 2002 M3 - SMG for Sale - S$240,000 Firm.

Still under PML's warranty.

Original paintwork - Phoenix Yellow with Olive interior - with 2 free paintwork treatments from PML Kampong Arang

Stock standard - with upgraded LED tail-lights + GPS installed
OEM 19" CSL Rims - with Pilot Sports Tyres

Mileage 53K....Full Service history with PML - never tracked or raced - GUARANTEED no accident.

2nd owner - and owner's 2nd car... meticulously taken care.

New number plate of your choice.

OMV 78,681 + COE 42,101 .....which effectively means that should you decide to export the car at the end of its fifth year - you can get back at least S$185K++.

Please - no dealer or time waster.

Can arrange finance and insurance ( thru my PML sales rep )

Kindly pm me. Thanks

Are you interested in parting with your rims ??? :) interested in the CSL rims..if the price is right..

Hi Spar7

cannot part with the CSL rims or other bros ( who have asked me previously ) would skin me alive.

you interested in the OEM Forged 19" M3 rims ???

asking S$2500 - with tyres.

Thanks

MYSTIC said:
Hi Spar7

cannot part with the CSL rims or other bros ( who have asked me previously ) would skin me alive.

you interested in the OEM Forged 19" M3 rims ???

asking S$2500 - with tyres.

Thanks

thanks for the offer bro...however im already running 19s on my M

anyhow do let me know if you eventually decide to let them go :)

Spar7,
I know a fren who wanna part his CSL rims but it ain't come cheap..
Last I asked him, was like 6K with PS2 tyres. Rims are half yr old there bout...
Let me know if you are interested, I can hook ya up.

thanks for the offer bro...however im already running 19s on my M
anyhow do let me know if you eventually decide to let them go
========================================
yo bro,
hows things man??long time never see liao.....surprise to see u here leh.....saw your posting n i was like scratching my head cos i tot u oredi on 19'.....guess mus b diff rims huh.....me beemer nerd so really duno muc. :roll:

Re: 2002 BMW M3 For Sale

hi just wondering if you'd be interested in selling your m. if so pls drop me a pte msg, or u can call me @96969025 jim

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back