2004 F1 Events (Round 12)

TripleM

Legendary 10 Years
Alrighty...
It's another F1 race this w/e...MS's home race...
Enjoy guys n gals :)

Its gonna be another rout for the scarlet team! There's no excitement in F1 anymore... eveyone is racing for second... sigh... bring back Arton Senna man...

MRacer77 said:
Its gonna be another rout for the scarlet team! There's no excitement in F1 anymore... eveyone is racing for second... sigh... bring back Arton Senna man...

Absolutely!

What a race!....Excluding MS, think the race was probably the best in the season so far....afew corner fights between Alonso and Button. I thoroughly enjoyed these two lads fighting pretty aggressively and clean. My other fav moment was between Trulli n Sato..Simply phenomenal.. :thumbsup:

Montoya's fat ass cudnt get the car goin..very disappointing...
Kimi,...poor him :( :verysad:

Last but not least...Collette... :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: , slipped her tongue again..I actually noticed that she covered the World Pool Championship in Taiwan so much better..Why har?..... :thinking:

TripleM said:
Montoya's fat ass cudnt get the car goin..very disappointing...
Kimi,...poor him :( :verysad:

Not the first time kimi had his rear wing torn off! whoever worked on the part must be feeling veri bad now! :shoot:

Senna was only nice to watch coz he had prost in the same team to fight with. if you put senna in the field now, without MS, everybody will be complaining why senna is so boring, whole day win race.

people only become a legend after they retire. nobody complains why ascari gets so many pole positions, or why senna can win every race in the season except 1 (hey it may just happen to MS this season too) now. But i'm sure at that time, everybody goes, yawn......

you mean senna lap everybody in monaco? yawn.....

but then again, even the TV coverage guy also thinks MS is boring. Notice how he gets less screen time even though he's already doing his best? ferrari's poor sponsors.

Re: 2004 F1 Events (Round 12)

Holy revived-thread-from-da-dead Batman!! :dance:

*to the Bat-mobile*

Wah liao i dont even recall starting this thread.

There was a member with nick dvanos since Delphi days right? Think people used to call her "da jie".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88nyc
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back