2008 325i convertible queries

panaracer

hi to anyone whom may be able to advise:

scenario 1: THIS CONCERNS OPENING THE TOPS
whenever I open my tops (while pulling up the button on e center console), after the panels are kept nicely in the boot, then comes the 4 pcs of window panes winding up. in tis final process, my front passenger side window only wound up 80%; leaving an "unfinished job". then I ll have to do it up myself on my right door controls.

can anyone advise how to "complete" this process? I ve own tis convertible since the last two mths, n whenever I open my tops, ll be left w an "unfinished" job.

scenario 2: THIS CONCERNS THE KEYLESS THAT COMES WITH THE CAR
two years back, I ve owned a 2008 525i (E60). it came w two keyless transponders. I ve set my seat & mirror positions, n so have my wife sets hers the second piece of transponder. whenever I open the door, the driver seat n mirrors ll move according to my preset; akin to my wife if she was driving the car the next day (after me). SIMPLE! the driver seat reacts to whosever transponder is being used.
now owning this oct '08 325i convertible, it does not have the same reaction as to my previous 525i. after my wife parks the car. then few hrs later I went to open the driver door, it doesn't move to my presets. instead, I need to reach down n push the "1" button, then the seat ll move.
for update: I ve alr set my seat postions, n press the "M" button on e side, n it lights up, n pressed "1". my wife has aso done the same for her positions.

thanks in advance for any advices:oops:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bet88institute

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back