2009 E92 DCT Gear Box Problem

realizm

Hi...getting this vibration problem initially on the 7th gear but now it's getting worst. Got a friend to help by sending car to mechanic to diagnose and have a second opinion. Even tough no error shown from the on board computer but they have narrowed it down to the tranny! :(

Anyone knows how much to replace with new DCT? Part number? Labour cost? How long does it take to finish the work?

My thanks....

Re: 2009 E92 DCT Gear Box Problem

Hi bro, go to R2D la, they confirm can settle for you.

i have a bro that have this problem but a simple tranny oil change did the trick. so not sure what your problem might be, best to get it physically inspected.

Dun trust anyone. Go back pml n troubleshoot. At least I believe they would able tell u exactly what's the fault. Changing of ATF dct is not cheap. But it will be smooth.

Thread moved to appropriate folder.

SUPAN;1059850 said:
Dun trust anyone. Go back pml n troubleshoot. At least I believe they would able tell u exactly what's the fault. Changing of ATF dct is not cheap. But it will be smooth.

U so sure?

Realizm, is the vibration occuring at low speed, like 55kph?

If it is happening at low speed and high gear(5,6 or 7), then your problem may be the same as mine.

On second thoughts, in my case the vibration also happens at high speed; like 80kph with high gear,(6), especially when I try to accelerate. But the vibration disappears when I change to manual gear, DS(sport mode).

Last edited by a moderator:

The Guardian;1059955 said:
U so sure?

At least is the cheapest option. Is it not ?

It boils downs to many factors. We are not expert.

I have too vibrations ... So first i change the gear mounting n no vibrations but a couple of times gear slips So I change the so call long life or no need change ATF...

Now no slip no vibrations.

50 k at this stage. Changed at 42 k

Test posting, to see if my post will be visible.

I want to add a follow-up to my earlier posting of my problem with the gearbox of my E90.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jecs6dacicu
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back