2nd GruppeM Powered E46 in the Philippines!!!

jakey

Finally! I have been waiting for this day to come for a long time. It took me a little bit over a month to receive this baby and i was able to have it installed today. What can i say?....

SPEECHLESS! This baby is awesome! Love it when you drive by and you see people turning their heads to check out where that sound is coming from! hehehe. This intake makes the engine rev easier its simply amazing.

Thanks to THEWHITECOMETOFMAKATI for convincing me to get one of these! And to those who convinced him to get one, thank you as well!

Wow.

Re: 2nd GruppeM Powered E46 in the Philippines!!!

Nice... very cool... the sound is simply amazing... enjoy!

Jakey!

Dude our convoy yesterday created such a rukus that the guards were sending out patrols in the village!!

GruppeM power (and noise) RULEZ!!

Dude the pleasure of helping you with your GruppeM was all mine. We have to schedule more convoys to other less populated areas!

jakey said:
Finally! I have been waiting for this day to come for a long time. It took me a little bit over a month to receive this baby and i was able to have it installed today. What can i say?....

SPEECHLESS! This baby is awesome! Love it when you drive by and you see people turning their heads to check out where that sound is coming from! hehehe. This intake makes the engine rev easier its simply amazing.

Thanks to THEWHITECOMETOFMAKATI for convincing me to get one of these! And to those who convinced him to get one, thank you as well!

Wow.

Hey guys,

Another flip here. I think you have to change the title of your post :D attached is the pic of a very good friend's M3 kitted early this year. He's got the Gruppe M intake and Gruppe M titanium exhaust with Gruppe M brakes on order. A 2004 Imola Red M3 that's so friggin quick in the hands of a local professional race car driver is one helluva machine! Congrats on your Gruppe M jakey!

If you drop by Autoplus, you'll probably see it. The M3 is there around once a week for 'special' tweaks :D

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back