• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

325 coupe

Re: 325 coupe

Hi regret,

i think the one from Auto Inn better....got higher paper value....and 1 owner....

congras in advance man bro......(finally)

cheers

Hi regret,

on the 10th year normally is just the OMV (65%?) plus the body only.....

you intend to drive till that long?

the 1 owner one low mileage (better)

cheers

Dude

Body value depends very much on market conditions. Say the seller decides to scrap the car at this point, confirm he'll not get much outta body.

Shd you take over the 3ser & keep it for the next 5 yrs, down the road if things are back to norm, you'll see some cash outta body when you scrap at the 10th yr.

Having said that, 03/04 cars have one of the highest paper value with coe at its peak then. Even with no body value, you'll still get back cash after deducting all interests.

Btw that Auto Inn's car has been stuck for sometime now, can prolly bring down the price.

Gd luck

the one from tely is my frens cab...dealer bought 72500 from him...super chio bt mileage is 150000km...

AC Boy;462732 said:
Dude

Body value depends very much on market conditions. Say the seller decides to scrap the car at this point, confirm he'll not get much outta body.

Shd you take over the 3ser & keep it for the next 5 yrs, down the road if things are back to norm, you'll see some cash outta body when you scrap at the 10th yr.

Having said that, 03/04 cars have one of the highest paper value with coe at its peak then. Even with no body value, you'll still get back cash after deducting all interests.

Btw that Auto Inn's car has been stuck for sometime now, can prolly bring down the price.

Gd luck

i calc the parf at 10 yrs is ard 30k..bt nt sure if the body can fetch a few grand or nt...

ac323;462727 said:
Hi regret,

on the 10th year normally is just the OMV (65%?) plus the body only.....

you intend to drive till that long?

the 1 owner one low mileage (better)

cheers

i dunno if i can drive so long or nt..prob not la...just trying to figure out the worst case scenarios...:)

Rather than just focusing on body price, look at the overall paper value where the real money is.

Very much depending on condition, mileage of the car, coupe generally fetches slightly higher value, in current context, shd be between 4 to 6k for the body.

Do your sums, from buying price, loan period, paper value, interest rates, estimated period of keeping the car, body value etc, you'll get a clearer picture what you're getting yourself into.

regret;462765 said:
the one from tely is my frens cab...dealer bought 72500 from him...super chio bt mileage is 150000km...

I went to view the car at Tely, very nicely done up, the only issue is the price is steep and high mileague... Anyway no rush to sell or buy...

Hi Jason,

there's 2 at Tely Auto right? which White you saw? the one that is being facelifted or the real FL one? Both are white but the one got facelifted is black previously........

cheers

Hi regret,

120,000km onwards abit high....probably try to look for those 60km to 80km (max)

happy searching......

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor8876

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups