335 Coupe

sssc

Was in Calfornia last week and had time to check out the new 335 coupe. They had a few in the car lot for Sale. Titanium is the best colour that I saw, not so nice in grey.

Had a short test drive, power and handling was good, and the engine made a great sound, deep and growling when you floor the accelerator. The demo car had the sports suspension and the SMG box. Quoted power was 300 bhp, and car felt like it was doing 0-60mph in 5 sec. Did not max it out as was willing to go too fast, not so used to driving on the left side.

The best part is the list price: U$47k, and since this is a demo with 600 miles, you can walk away with it for U$42-43k. If yopu do a lease for 3 years and some amoutn down, you can drife this for U$500 per month, and it comes with almost all the goodies. The Sales guy was trying to do a deal all the time. And it comes with a 4 year 50k mile warranty package, and the only costs are tyre replacement, everything else is free.

I think this car will be close to S$250k when it arrives. Amazing difference.

Re: 335 Coupe

sigh

Singapore.....

i drive a 6 in singapore...in other place, i can drive a Ferrari F599 with some top up....

< $210K for PI from Vincar.

kenntona;150348 said:
< $210K for PI from Vincar.

Confirm brother brother or group buy price? hahahahaaha

do vincar's quotes fluctuate quite a bit? i was told they quoted 210k for the cayman before loan rebate but when i went down today, i was given a figure of 250k......

louis;150384 said:
do vincar's quotes fluctuate quite a bit? i was told they quoted 210k for the cayman before loan rebate but when i went down today, i was given a figure of 250k......

last i heard was also 250k. a fully specc'd out one costing shade under 300k.

my previous sales in PML quit PML after working there for 25 years. must be some politics.

anyway, he and a few came out to set up a PI company call cyber cars pte ltd.

he say will give good price for BMW, porsche, merc, VW and most high end cars. his show room is at holiday inn atrium 317 outram road. #01-51 ~53.

just another alternatiive other than vinscar.

I was at vincar with brothers in law to shop for toyotas. Had a spec list for 325 and 335 coupe but not sure where I chucked it now. 335coupe quoted $220k ...comes with all the goodies including adaptive xenons, DSC, and do know what dynamic corner control, dynamic brake control, 18" RFTs lah, sports suspension ......BUT I dont see active steering on the std list of items, this feature is also an option on the 325 Coupe. AND I was told it takes 5 months to deliver if indent basis....wah cow!

Seriously, we shld use this forum to encourage competition to PML. No way BMWs are so costly and rediculously marked up in prices in SG. In the USA the new 335i Sedan is just a replacement model for their 330i outgoing. Here models like 330i and 335i machiam like super big deals like that.

BTW vincar last sold an M5 at $60k lesser than PML I was told.

MA-JU-LAH...PI

PI Group buy interest

I suggest for those keen in certain models from selected PIs, post a group order thread. I was told if group buy the price will be even better.

So whos buying 335i ? :)

220k for 335 PI....hmm not bad, and that's before negotiation
Heard PML price is 250k

Wow PI price is rather good, real tempted now...hah hah. Any issues with tropicalization due to turbos? perhaps it's safer to PI the E92 M3 instead, at least it's a NA engine.....not a brand new twin turbo one.

Anyone going for PML's E92 launch, I think it's on 27 Oct at their Sime location.

BTW, the CaymenS just got voted best handling car in Britain by Autocar Magazine.......it beat out cars like the 911 Turbo, Lotus Elise, Gallardo etc.

TripleM;150449 said:
220k for 335 PI....hmm not bad, and that's before negotiation
Heard PML price is 250k

Jack, if PML price is really 250k, then i reckon PML finally realises that life aint a bed of roses for them anymroe with PIs giving far better prices on BMWs. the price gap has more or less reduced if it is indeed 250K. I rememberd last that they wanted to price it at abt 285K. I wud expect the M3 to be prices at abt 355K, abit higher than the RS4 due to the SMG3 gearbox and headsup if there is any. Keeping mu fingers crossed.

P.S - My sales advisor just called me and told me the new 325Ci @ launch is $188,100 with COE. And the one with GPS and sunroof 325Ci, is going for 200K flat.Progressively speaking, the price of 250K for the 335Ci looks abt right cause the 330Ci will probably be priced abt 225K. SO yes, 25K just for another turbocharger if pricing is right or along these lines. Well done wankers!

Cheers!

If PML sells at $250k for the 335i Coupe, and PI is selling the same at $210k(probably still negoatiable) we are talking abt $40k diff. Now I understand why there is free coffee/buffet every weekend at alexandra centre.

Group Buy 335

1) Triple M
2) Blackstealth
3) SMYUEN (if only..... sigh....sigh...sigh...)
4)
5)

gonna probably get flamed but i kinda like the Brera...
chances are, the 3.2L 4wd Q4 will be cheaper den the 335i, take the remaining $$$ and supercharge it. a lot more pretty too
*flame-resistant suit on*

32c_43-1.jpg

Fitted with the compact Rotrex C30-94 supercharger, the Autodelta Brera offers 348 bhp and 430 Nm torque, the additional 88 bhp over the standard model turning this into a powerful four wheel drive 2+2 sportscar easily capable of fulfilling its driver’s innermost demands and desires. 0-100 km/h is achieved in 5.3 seconds while top speed is 260 km/h.

yeah........ the brera is HOT....

the 335 is also HOT... - but only with big wheels and body kit...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
79kingcoupons

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back