335 e93 increase battery discharge.

Metank

Anyone faces the same issue here? changed ibs cable and new battery. car still fail to start in the morning. think something is draining the power.

Re: 335 e93 increase battery discharge.

You got car camera ?

Try to check the battery voltage, new battery?

I tried removing my car camera, reverse camera, audio. Manual locking with key instead of remote. Still the same. Yes new battery.

Do a compare of the ratings between the physical battery and what is set in your car's config ....

Metank;1095071 said:
I tried removing my car camera, reverse camera, audio. Manual locking with key instead of remote. Still the same. Yes new battery.

I had the same problem, high battery discharge message and clock reset keeps happening if I don't drive the car overnight (intermittent) or 2 days and above (confirmed) when I travel.

Brought to PML twice and they keep saying that it may be my car camera and charged me twice for battery check. 3rd time, I brought my car back and insisted that the same problem happens after I disconnect my car's camera. They found that its the new car battery which they had replaced (it was a faulty unit) and they replaced a new unit for me FOC. The problem went away after now, even with my car camera connected.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8vnwin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back