• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

335i sedan

Re: 335i sedan

Frankly, there are few top end E90! Usually people buy their 335s in the coupe version and not sedan.. but there are few one the roads, only saw it once last week! :)

Good luck searching!

actually almost got one last wk but no thks to the salesperson at performance premium, missed the car. already have a 2 door so need a sedan. got family lah. what to do

i see more super cars on the road than a 335 sedan.

haha. ur right. other option is to hop down PL and order a new one.:verysad:

TripleM;484361 said:
i see more super cars on the road than a 335 sedan.
agree...i only saw ONE 335 sedan on AYE near Alexandra exit as far as my memory can stretch into the past...

JES;484131 said:
actually almost got one last wk but no thks to the salesperson at performance premium, missed the car. already have a 2 door so need a sedan. got family lah. what to do

Hi Jes,

If ya talking abt the unit from PPSL? no love lost. was told its in some weird pale shade of blue or something?

apparently driven by ex PML staff

wots the asking price?
any aero kit etc?

TripleM;484389 said:
wots the asking price?
any aero kit etc?

not sure abt that

heard from a friend who called PPSL when they advertised a couple of weekends ago

they listed the 335 under 'coupes/cabriolets'
and when he enquired, they told him it was actually a sedan and not not the 2 door

so he didnt ask anymore

guess u can call to find out?

but if its the same unit that JES is talking abt?
it might be gone cause he missed it?

joshdway;484384 said:
prob one of PML's unit?
maybe...cant remember its exact color but definitely it is a light colored one (not black or sparkling graphite)...

sold last wed. the one i test drove was tit silver with black interior. told the stupid salesperson to wait for my call and 10 mins after i left, he smsed me said it was sold:furious:

just to let you guys know no longer looking out for this model as I bought the S4. Packs a real punch man. Gotta go test drive.

slater... S4 beri good wo... ai Shingz4 mai...

Haha. watch mean shingz? planning to drive up to Malaysia once I take delivery in about 2-3 wks. Yippie

Hi JES,

I sold my 335i coupe and was thinking of either the 335i sedan or the S4.

I tried the S4, I feel that although it feels fast, the steering and paddles are super numb. It's strange that you need to switch it to 'dynamic' for better steering when the goal while designing a car is to incorporate great steering feel.

Having said that, it's packed with options and still a very desirable car. Would you recommend it to a 335i sedan? The 335i sedan is cheaper.... no?

BC2710;490904 said:
Hi JES,

I sold my 335i coupe and was thinking of either the 335i sedan or the S4.

I tried the S4, I feel that although it feels fast, the steering and paddles are super numb. It's strange that you need to switch it to 'dynamic' for better steering when the goal while designing a car is to incorporate great steering feel.

Having said that, it's packed with options and still a very desirable car. Would you recommend it to a 335i sedan? The 335i sedan is cheaper.... no?
why would u wan to sell 335 coupe and go for 335 sedan? if thats the case i rather u keep the coupe. if must change try the S5.

acupunch;489043 said:
slater... S4 beri good wo... ai Shingz4 mai...
mai la. S4 too much liao. not look for something of that capacity.

Slater;490906 said:
why would u wan to sell 335 coupe and go for 335 sedan? if thats the case i rather u keep the coupe. if must change try the S5.

Cos I don't want to perspire all the time when I put baby seat in and out of coupe liao. Sianz!

BC2710;490909 said:
Cos I don't want to perspire all the time when I put baby seat in and out of coupe liao. Sianz!
leave it in permanently la bro. tahan a while longer then change to something nice when time is right

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back