3M floor mat

hitmee

I think admin deleted that thread.

anyway, anyone still have that guy's number?
He will deliver the 3M floormat to ur house.

thanks

Re: 3M floor mat

Do you need the car to measure up or do you have a template to work with?
i have a 6 series, and am thinking of getting a set
problem is i'm not in singapore.

Btw, how much am i looking at for a set?

Just did 1 set last week.. Sibey fast, just 10minutes.! did the thin ones w/o rest pads. Quality is not bad for the price paid.

Orh LuLu;273771 said:
Just did 1 set last week.. Sibey fast, just 10minutes.! did the thin ones w/o rest pads. Quality is not bad for the price paid.

I provide delivery to you and will give u a discount if you order from me instead of going to my supplier workshop. Firstly, i will not get anything if you go there and do. Also you will waste petrol and time. Sometimes, there are a few cars and the wait can be long. I deliver to your house at nite.

ocpi;284916 said:
I provide delivery to you and will give u a discount if you order from me instead of going to my supplier workshop. Firstly, i will not get anything if you go there and do. Also you will waste petrol and time. Sometimes, there are a few cars and the wait can be long. I deliver to your house at nite.

i ask my friend to call u and want u to get down to his showroom to measure the size of the original carpets 4 my new ride.. u told him he has to go down to your supplier and u don provide services of going to customers for measurement?. I was confused too cos i remember u provide door to door service.

No choice i went down to showroom,, collect the carpets and brought it dwn to your supplier.

OCPI, on my last car, the reason i go down to maxtrend directly as well was because you couldnt promise the delivery date time to my convenience. i hv now done 3 cars directly with Lee...n it has never been beyond 15 mins even on peak times like saturdays.

as much as i would like to save some money on discounts etc....i value convenience more. if u can improve with a specific appointed delivery time, then i will be more than happy to let u do the job.

totoseow;284945 said:
OCPI, on my last car, the reason i go down to maxtrend directly as well was because you couldnt promise the delivery date time to my convenience. i hv now done 3 cars directly with Lee...n it has never been beyond 15 mins even on peak times like saturdays.

as much as i would like to save some money on discounts etc....i value convenience more. if u can improve with a specific appointed delivery time, then i will be more than happy to let u do the job.

I been given the conditions to be their vendor. I cannot send customers down to do carmats. Only for models which they do not have, then I can send cars down. Also appointed delivery timing is always delayed by them. Not me, I always want to deliver asap, but they could not give me on time. 3 working days is what they promised me. Sometimes, they will delay as there are many other orders and they are short of staff at times. I am a online vendor for them. My main advantage is for people who have no time during weekdays, I will deliver to your house after office hrs. Also I will give you a slight discount for all car forums. Running around whole Singapore will use up a lot of petrol every nite. Adds to my cost as petrol price goes up alot. I am providing this service like any online delivery service, which you save time and hassle of going somewhere to do instead of home delivery. Its the same for autobac and stamford tyres. They are also vendors, but if u order from them, you will have to go down once to order and other time to collect. They do not deliver to your house.

If you are free during day time and you can afford to wait. There are times that there are more than 4 cars waiting for their mats at the workshop. You can go down to do. I can never prevent you from going down to do, but for those people who are not free. You can order from me. Do call or sms me to order. Just want to let you know my difficulties as I am just earning a living. Pls understand. Tks.

like i say..i understand u r earning a living....n i m sure u hv ur constraints. i m telling you what kind of service i would like as a client.

lets put it this way...i want a normal dark grey or black for my GTI. no need for superior. whats the discounted price? deliver to one raffles quay....by next wed 10am. stick to the time n we have a deal. i am always willing to help someone if i can. can u do it?

totoseow;284984 said:
like i say..i understand u r earning a living....n i m sure u hv ur constraints. i m telling you what kind of service i would like as a client.

lets put it this way...i want a normal dark grey or black for my GTI. no need for superior. whats the discounted price? deliver to one raffles quay....by next wed 10am. stick to the time n we have a deal. i am always willing to help someone if i can. can u do it?

Sorry, I can never deliver during the day as i am doing this as a sideline. I am working during day. I want your business, but if you really need it by 10am, then I cannot do. But if you can allow me to deliver wed nite, then I can do. Its $135 for std. No dark grey only normal grey. Black have. Pls sms me at 96952338 if u want to order. Anyway, thanks for your comments and support. My principle is to provide good and on time service to my customers. But sometimes really too many constraints to deliver on time as promised. Tks.

Orh LuLu;284928 said:
i ask my friend to call u and want u to get down to his showroom to measure the size of the original carpets 4 my new ride.. u told him he has to go down to your supplier and u don provide services of going to customers for measurement?. I was confused too cos i remember u provide door to door service.

No choice i went down to showroom,, collect the carpets and brought it dwn to your supplier.

same thing happened me. wanted the convenience of home delivery, but in the end, they didn't have the templates needed for a 996 and i was asked to drive down to bt batok to have measurements taken.

in the end, i just ordered a set of 3M mats through vivienne from stuttgart - her contacts already have the templates needed and turned out to be even cheaper too.

moral of story, try checking with your authorised distributor first for things like mats and window tints, sometimes they've got tie-ups at prices you just can't beat.

cheers

ocpi;284987 said:
Sorry, I can never deliver during the day as i am doing this as a sideline. I am working during day. I want your business, but if you really need it by 10am, then I cannot do. But if you can allow me to deliver wed nite, then I can do. Its $135 for std. No dark grey only normal grey. Black have. Pls sms me at 96952338 if u want to order. Anyway, thanks for your comments and support. My principle is to provide good and on time service to my customers. But sometimes really too many constraints to deliver on time as promised. Tks.

u need to have a good talk with ur supplier. committment is lacking from them to you. Walk in direct to supplier can get it in less than 15 minutes and lets say they have 10 cars in the Q, shld still get in the same day. ordering thru u need 3 working days.

im sure some can accept the time frame but sure many will not especially knowing that the walk in is much much faster. losing plenty of opportunity my friend.

Changing car mat is oso consider modding.. so trust me that all modders would want to have what they want at the fastest possible time. Waiting time always sucks.

nevertheless, good luck . cheers.

Bro OLL
This 3M flr matt suits you perfectly , it traps your dug gold very well..........

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back