5series driven by technician involved in accident at PML east coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

sesmic

Hi guys
I saw an 5 series driven by one of the technicians involved in an accident at kampong arang on monday afternoon. From the position of the cars after the crash, it's quite clearly the technician's fault. It seems he did not check whether the road was clear before he dashed out. He collided into the left side of a cab as he was turning out of the compound. Hope the car is not any of the forummers. It's a black E60.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 5series driven by technician involved in accident at PML east coast

When you thought it's safer to send back to AD for service and repairs....

Feel the pain for the owner.

PML is gonna call the owner: We found something that is "NOT NORMAL" .. will need about 1 more week to solve it .....

Nope. I think the call will claim that, "This is normal risk for any car driven out for testing. Completely normal." :)

classic........ all u guys can work in pml as SA liao.Can even think and cover up for them.
(dun worry,we will call u when is ready.)

Hi all,

Out of courtesy for our friends at PML, I've taken the initiative to forwarding this thread to them.

They've just gotten off the phone with me and stated that they have already responded to the owner the moment the incident occurred and have been made aware of the situation.

While this is an unfortunate one-off case - PML is taking this case very seriously and will be working this out with the owner directly.

Given that this is quite a sensitive issue which IMO, will have other members provided off-handed comments and OT posts, I am taking the decision of closing this thread. If you have any issues with this, you can email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back