AC Carbon Interior Trim

nAuTiLuS^

Hi guys, I was thinking of fitting my 523 with either the BMW Aluminium trim or the AC Carbon interior trimming but was shocked at the pricing from PML. ( its like $4k for the whole set ). Any recommendations on where i could possibly get them cheaper? Thanks!

Re: AC Carbon Interior Trim

Just saw the thread posted by Robson design ... :) Looks like a good deal

No need AC CF trims bro!

Tommy from Robson can do the same at quarter of AC price!!

Go for it man!!

Cheers

'The Great White'

Just wondering Wilson, have u actually seen the real AC CF trims? ... Do they look good? or similar to Robson's ?

dont get ACS trim man..they are overpriced... ACS are overpriced

nAuTiLuS^;150065 said:
Just wondering Wilson, have u actually seen the real AC CF trims? ... Do they look good? or similar to Robson's ?

Yes, I've seen the real stuff on a E60, they're simply awesome!!

Ofcourse much better lah.....that kinda price u know!

I'm happi with Robson's Design!!

U can check out the pics I've posted in 'My Interior Mods' thread...

Cheers

'The Great White'

nAuTiLuS^;150065 said:

I believe the AC ones are real CF pieces so obviously quite expensive.
Robson's work is purely lamination/overlay of CF which IMO, is definitely more worth it.

TripleM;150210 said:
I believe the AC ones are real CF pieces so obviously quite expensive.
Robson's work is purely lamination/overlay of CF which IMO, is definitely more worth it.

Hi Guys,

To my understanding, all carbon fiber interior parts are overlay / laminated on the original parts.

To my understanding (after participating motorshow in Taiwan, China, Japan, USA & Germany), no manufacturer can direct fabricate cf interior parts because the interior parts are very complicated. i.e. they need to consider the pins, screw thread and fitting problem of the parts. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

Tommy.

Oh i saw a small sample of the real AC CF trim today at PML. There is one original automatic gear lever with AC CF trim. Think Robson's look just a good as the AC one. And i certainly would not pay another 3 grand more for the AC! :) Will be putting CF trim later this week ... hope everything will work out fine :)

nAuTiLuS^;150377 said:
Oh i saw a small sample of the real AC CF trim today at PML. There is one original automatic gear lever with AC CF trim. Think Robson's look just a good as the AC one. And i certainly would not pay another 3 grand more for the AC! :) Will be putting CF trim later this week ... hope everything will work out fine :)

Good choice!!

Tommy will do his best for u, dun worri!!

Cheers

'The Great White'

wilman2772;150036 said:
No need AC CF trims bro!

Tommy from Robson can do the same at quarter of AC price!!

Go for it man!!

Cheers

'The Great White'

Yah...totally agreed. Ac-schnitzer CF parts is really too and i mean very pricey loh. If u r going for the beauty, lamination/overlay of CF will do just fine. If u r looking at reducing some weight, real CF is the one to go. ie.Bonnet, Boot... IMO

Just did my Silver CF trim at Robson's today. Its AMAZING ... :) Tommy did a great job for me, staying until 9pm just to make sure its fitted nicely. I really think its worth the $$$ ... certainly looks nicer than the wood / antracite / titanium and even the brushed Aluminium trims! Not promoting or getting anything out of this but you guys can find them at 50 Bukit Batok Street 23 #01-20 or call Neo at 91838980. Now for my bodykit .... :)

nAuTiLuS^;151056 said:
Just did my Silver CF trim at Robson's today. Its AMAZING ... :) Tommy did a great job for me, staying until 9pm just to make sure its fitted nicely. I really think its worth the $$$ ... certainly looks nicer than the wood / antracite / titanium and even the brushed Aluminium trims! Not promoting or getting anything out of this but you guys can find them at 50 Bukit Batok Street 23 #01-20 or call Neo at 91838980. Now for my bodykit .... :)

Hi All,

Here are the pictures taken from his ride.

Tommy (65 9376 6343)
www.robson-design.com

tommi robson,

if u dont mind do u hav any interior trim for E39 & how much does it cost? TQ

thx a lot tommy, will try to arrange to go back to my hometown in jb & drive in to spore then

I managed to negotiate and got M5 aluminium trims fitted on my 523 in germany for $1700 among a host of other extras and I belief I was the first person to get robson to refit the 5 series steering wheel which is displayed in the forum by Robson. The original BMW aluminium trims are quality sporty fittings which no carbon fibre trims can compete with. However the carbon fibre trim by Robson are good value on their own but not in comparison to the original products.

nAuTiLuS^;151056 said:

Bro,

You may consider to make your shift panel cover to genuine black carbon fiber finishes as it will match your silver carbon fiber.

robson;165132 said:
Bro,

You may consider to make your shift panel cover to genuine black carbon fiber finishes as it will match your silver carbon fiber.

Hi all,

Just done up another 5series.:) To view more, please visit Robson Design Pte Ltd

Tommy Wong (97366343)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cakhiatvcoffee

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back