After 3 Days.......

kenntona

Legendary 10 Years
I took the plunge and went down to Tradehub last Saturday. Met Sherman, who introduced to me the Platinium 30 package. Not the darkest of tints, but still a shade darker than my previous V Kool VK37.

Here's my feedback:

(1) Environment - the workshop at Infratint is extremely clean !!! Car was driven in and the doors closed. Cleanliness is important to me, as it determines the "contamination" on the tint. Just that I am very picky over this aspect.

(2) Workmanship - I believe at the product level, the tints are very close in merits insofar as heat shielding and light insulation are concerned, between say brands like VKool, Cool&Lite and Infratint. So the key variable I was looking for was workmanship. Sherman's workers have it all. I saw the techniques and attention to details. Amazing patience. I checked my car on Sunday before driving down to Munich for the meetup. Cured. After 3 days, zero bubbles !!! No bubbling even around the dotted frits surrounding the rear side panes and rear windscreen !!!

(3) Service - Sherman took the time to explain to me the various tints, the warranty, the curing process and what not to do...... very very detailed presentation. Very impressed by that dedication to details. Reminded me of any follow-up, if warranted. A huge plus.

My personal experience.

Keep up the great work, Sherman. Cheers.

Re: After 3 Days.......

One more thing - it does feel cooler after the tint, not sure if it is purely mental or placebo effect.....

It's not mental Kenn. In my other previous ride, I had the top range but legal tint put in by Sherman. It was definitely much cooler when leaving the car under the direct sun for the entire afternoon. My boy can testify to that as well. Now I'm contemplating if I should do up my new daily driver as well coz dealer had already put in the 3M film.

sherman infratint got annual dinner one... i never meet him 2 years also still invited... superb aftersales....

I have more faith in 3M Crystalline film (new product) but more faith in Sherman's workmanship. Can Sherman install 3M? :D

Sherman shop glass door panel damn strong. 4weeks ago i went to remove illegal tint done by him & put legal one. the legal tint so clear till cannot see his shop glass panel, i drove out & whacked into it & my bumper cracked. He feel so sorry & said he will pay for my damage. Today i going down, pls prepare the cheque. He is da man.

Sherman very nice also like to buy customer dinner from Serangoon fish head to East Coast Jumbo. I have faith in him, i going to tint illegal again despite the LTA letter received lately.

kenntona;562862 said:
I took the plunge and went down to Tradehub last Saturday. Met Sherman, who introduced to me the Platinium 30 package. Not the darkest of tints, but still a shade darker than my previous V Kool VK37.

Here's my feedback:

(1) Environment - the workshop at Infratint is extremely clean !!! Car was driven in and the doors closed. Cleanliness is important to me, as it determines the "contamination" on the tint. Just that I am very picky over this aspect.

(2) Workmanship - I believe at the product level, the tints are very close in merits insofar as heat shielding and light insulation are concerned, between say brands like VKool, Cool&Lite and Infratint. So the key variable I was looking for was workmanship. Sherman's workers have it all. I saw the techniques and attention to details. Amazing patience. I checked my car on Sunday before driving down to Munich for the meetup. Cured. After 3 days, zero bubbles !!! No bubbling even around the dotted frits surrounding the rear side panes and rear windscreen !!!

(3) Service - Sherman took the time to explain to me the various tints, the warranty, the curing process and what not to do...... very very detailed presentation. Very impressed by that dedication to details. Reminded me of any follow-up, if warranted. A huge plus.

My personal experience.

Keep up the great work, Sherman. Cheers.

Thank u very much for the kind comments.

ACS6;562873 said:
It's not mental Kenn. In my other previous ride, I had the top range but legal tint put in by Sherman. It was definitely much cooler when leaving the car under the direct sun for the entire afternoon. My boy can testify to that as well. Now I'm contemplating if I should do up my new daily driver as well coz dealer had already put in the 3M film.

ACS6 help me say thank u to your boy...

Terry;562900 said:
sherman infratint got annual dinner one... i never meet him 2 years also still invited... superb aftersales....

Bro u r welcome..

ktnpl;562903 said:
I have more faith in 3M Crystalline film (new product) but more faith in Sherman's workmanship. Can Sherman install 3M? :D

Support Infratint la...

iScoupe;562954 said:
Sherman shop glass door panel damn strong. 4weeks ago i went to remove illegal tint done by him & put legal one. the legal tint so clear till cannot see his shop glass panel, i drove out & whacked into it & my bumper cracked. He feel so sorry & said he will pay for my damage. Today i going down, pls prepare the cheque. He is da man.

Sherman very nice also like to buy customer dinner from Serangoon fish head to East Coast Jumbo. I have faith in him, i going to tint illegal again despite the LTA letter received lately.

Think my shop glass door panel tougher than your bumper.... next time pls do not try it again...

MapleLeaf;588258 said:
Just got my Platnium 20. Orh orh swee swee.
sherman got touch ur backside... ? he always do that then got discount.

iScoupe;588269 said:
sherman got touch ur backside... ? he always do that then got discount.

izzit? 40% ?

I go back tomorow can or not?

i also interested to go down and do up my car, after all the positive feedback from the bros here. Anyone thinking of going down too? Then can go together like girls go toilet like that.

Racebred;588477 said:
i also interested to go down and do up my car, after all the positive feedback from the bros here. Anyone thinking of going down too? Then can go together like girls go toilet like that.
when u going? i always go when i need use Sherman's shop toilet.
of course his tint very good & service also good.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nguyenvanhung

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back