All about 6-series

Re: All about 6-series

Saw two already...last week. Was inn the tunnel, he had his vert top down, he regretted when I drove by.

hi all 6ers bro.....i just got my e63....looking for some advice. my is a very old bim...2004

Hi to all 6ser bro....just got my 6 recently....thinking of changing my sprak plugs to iridium ones....any advise on it? pros & cons?

Thanks.

spooncity;668343 said:
Hi to all 6ser bro....just got my 6 recently....thinking of changing my sprak plugs to iridium ones....any advise on it? pros & cons?

Thanks.

If yours is a 645, you should stick with stock spark plug which is NGK laser platinum 4-polar plug.

Last edited by a moderator:

You may want to try BRISK LGS Premium... freaking good, if your coil can take it

You can call Mr Lai (93820113) he is the dealer for Brisk Spark plugs. I used the LGS on my previous ride (525) it's good. Try it on the 645 immediately felt the power but the 3rd day burn one of the coil, so he replaced with Brisk Silver Plugs which is feel like stock. I think the LGS should work with the 630.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks donald, would check it out one day.

Seems like there are quite a few new 6sers bro like me here. Hi to you guys!

Hi fellow 6ers,

May I ask how much discount i can get from PML for 640i covt?

Hi all 6sers owners, can anyone let me know how much would the gearbox of the 630 cost? Heard that we may need to change when we click 150k km....? So, mine is at 90.. Need to make the decision to sell off n get the new 640 or prepare to pay for a new gearbox. And this is one ride that I am really reluctant to let go of. Hope to get some answers to my query....thanks!

Hi...

Just wondering anyone bought the latest 640? Im thinking of changing to this so hope any bros can enlighten me :)

Thanks alot..

jamesyeow;715287 said:
Hi...

Just wondering anyone bought the latest 640? Im thinking of changing to this so hope any bros can enlighten me :)

Thanks alot..

Bro Jamesyeow, welcome to the forums!

You can check out THIS THREAD HERE for your F12/F13 fix :)

Join in the discussion & let's all have a parh-tay!

In 7 years' time, F12/13 thread also will be gone too, hahah

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redtrumpet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups