An Unbiased Review of Sin Wee Chuan (aka Mike)

MW

Legendary 10 Years
As some of you may know, I recently sent my car in to SWC (aka Mike) to spray my entire car from Jet Black to Alpine White. I see that nobody here has ever done a review of his (and his workers') workmanship and thus I thought it would do some justice that I do a review here.

As most would be aware, to change colour of the entire car is a huge project and from black to white is even more huge-er and headache-y. I enquired with a few "reputable" spray painters and eventually through the strong recommendation of a few forummers here, I decided on Mike.

He said "two weeks to do a proper job", did not brief me much on the procedure, until I probed and asked further as a matter of curiosity. So I left, eagerly waiting for the 2 weeks to pass by agonizingly.

On the 13th day, I smsed Mike to ask when it would be ready and he said he would try to finish by today. Oh good, I can get it EARLIER than the 2 weeks. It was 10am. I waited and waited till his sms came finally at 4.50pm.."Boss, ur car ready". I hopped onto the next cab and rushed to Ubi.

When I saw my car, my jawed dropped. It was sheer beauty. I went to inspect the workmanship and it was excellent as though it was a completely new car collected from PML. Mike then walked me through the spray painting procedure and showed me the grooves and little corners of the car which was excellently sprayed white. All the panels and the engine bay as well as the boot and spare wheel well were superbly sprayed.

Mike even changed some of the parts which broke when the car was dismantled and did not charge me. All other parts were genuine ones ordered from PML and replaced at low cost and no unreasonable mark-ups.

In all, it was an excellent job and I am very pleased...considering that I was once skeptical that anyone could do a job as if it was straight from the factory and also thought that Mike's workmanship was overrated. Mike CAN deliver if he promises you a date. He CAN deliver a superb job as if it came from the factory. He is NOT that expensive as some here have stated. He is also friendly and will enter into discussions with you on car modifications. I had to escape or else I would end up spending more money.

I will post pics when I am able to.

So to those forumers who are thinking of spraying their cars and asking who to go or too lazy to do their own research. I will say Mike (SWC) is one EXCELLENT choice to go to.

One of my friends also sent his car in to spray from Grey to Alpine White at another reputable and highly recommended spray painter. He will collect his car soon and I will do a review then as a comparison.

Re: An Unbiased Review of Sin Wee Chuan (aka Mike)

I also recommend my colle to SWC. So far all say excellent.

I rem he kill a green dragon & a chio bu on a lambo to white, very impressive !

Completely agreed with thread starter.

Mike has taken care of all my rides, and I have only experienced 100% perfection from him and his crew. Busy guy but always high attention to detail, worth every dollar.

This review is fake.. MW say his car is farked up.. Just like his face..

can pm me the damage? thnx

Mockngbrd;526088 said:
can pm me the damage? thnx
haha E36 more parts to replace after remove ! u dun gei gei think will be free :lol2:

I installed my M aerodynamic bodykit from Mike, and I am very happy with the outcome. He even helped me to fix the kerb rash on my rims. Very dependable, high quality and reasonable price. Cheers.

Mike office waiting room got UK magazine GAY TIMES... Hitmee put one

Btw..mike spray my e60 frm black to black... Very good job.. People cannot tell the diff what's different with my car.. They only say my car is sibei shiny maciam got put oil on the car body..

Mike also spray my mirror rose gold.. Coz I cannot afford the real rose gold.. I think he use melted gold.. Coz really look like rose gold..

Mike will giv discount if u young chio and virgin.. He ask me say one

Last edited by a moderator:

Good review... so it is no more a LauPokCar right? Hehe

since ryan thinks my previous post was offtopic.. let me post again... dont believe in my review ask mike..dont anyhow delete my 2nd post saying its offtopic... first one i accept.. 2nd one wasnt.. if some part off topic i think its unfair to delete my whole thread... i think u shud edit my post instead...

anyway here we go...my review

mike sprayed my car black to black again... very good job until the car look like its lubricated with oil...super shiny...

mike also sprayed my side mirror to rose gold...i think he used melted gold coz really look like rose gold..

since later some admin think i OT and lying... let me post pic..and shut up...

u say my this post OT.. MW will sue u...

IMG_1513.jpg

Terry;526108 said:
since ryan thinks my previous post was offtopic.. let me post again... dont believe in my review ask mike..dont anyhow delete my 2nd post saying its offtopic... first one i accept.. 2nd one wasnt.. if some part off topic i think its unfair to delete my whole thread... i think u shud edit my post instead...

anyway here we go...my review

mike sprayed my car black to black again... very good job until the car look like its lubricated with oil...super shiny...

mike also sprayed my side mirror to rose gold...i think he used melted gold coz really look like rose gold..

since later some admin think i OT and lying... let me post pic..and shut up...

u say my this post OT.. MW will sue u...

IMG_1513.jpg

VERY NICE SHOT!!! :thumbsup:

Terry, I saw ur rims at Mike's used as oversized ash tray. He told me yr car tat time he took only 3 days altho he said 6 coz he OT for u. Please pay him coz it's been 2 yrs liao n u left Singapore. Cheater

not just his workmanship, but mikes character is a class altogether. responsive and friendly.

can post the spray painters that you considered before you finally went to Mike?

wow...from ur signature alone, alpine white looks really fantastic. Congrats! i didn't realise it was possible to switch from black to white...

zero;526126 said:
VERY NICE SHOT!!! :thumbsup:
nICe rims too!!

Michael Jackson did it too.. in person

Black...White....Black...White...also in his song..

longhorn;526143 said:
wow...from ur signature alone, alpine white looks really fantastic. Congrats! i didn't realise it was possible to switch from black to white...

nICe rims too!!

Will you be going back for the monthly meet-ups once your car is done?

rodders said:
Will you be going back for the monthly meet-ups once your car is done?
He wun. He just wanna tell people he is the real white shark.

what is it with white 5 series and sharks?

kenntona;526155 said:
He wun. He just wanna tell people he is the real white shark.

He DA SHARK!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alberto3031

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back