Another Lamborghini on fire

MTechnic

Orange Lamborghini goes up in flames outside Outram Road kindergarten

STOMPers Lily and Grace spotted this fiery orange Lamborghini that had burst into flames after crashing into an electrical box along Outram Road.

The accident had caused a traffic jam along the road, and many pedestrians were crossing the road to take pictures of the crashed car.
View attachment 50770
STOMPer Lily said:

"I saw this Lamborghini that was on fire outside a pre-school."

STOMPer Grace wrote:

"A luxury car crashed into the electrical box just along Outram Road causing a massive jam today.

"This happened at approximately 2pm.

"I did not see anyone hurt, but lots of people were in the vicinity taking pictures.

"The driver did not appear to be nearby either."

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Another Lamborghini on fire

could have been coming out from from uni of beijing, havelock road campus

I always see a black e93 335 at that campus. My friend itqdkd is a professor there.

I wonder why nowadays, cars regardless of what make catches fire rather easily. It's not that common maybe 10 years back? In short, I wonder if cars in general are getting any safer with all the technologies - pre collision and active this and active that. In the end, it catches fire. =(

vegadonovan;994967 said:
I wonder why nowadays, cars regardless of what make catches fire rather easily. It's not that common maybe 10 years back? In short, I wonder if cars in general are getting any safer with all the technologies - pre collision and active this and active that. In the end, it catches fire. =(

Weather too hot in SG, plus global warming perhaps...

Another Lamborghini on fire

High octane fuel ?

vegadonovan;994967 said:

MTechnic;994938 said:
Orange Lamborghini goes up in flames outside Outram Road kindergarten

STOMPers Lily and Grace spotted this fiery orange Lamborghini that had burst into flames after crashing into an electrical box along Outram Road.

The accident had caused a traffic jam along the road, and many pedestrians were crossing the road to take pictures of the crashed car.
View attachment 50770
STOMPer Lily said:

"I saw this Lamborghini that was on fire outside a pre-school."

STOMPer Grace wrote:

"A luxury car crashed into the electrical box just along Outram Road causing a massive jam today.

"This happened at approximately 2pm.

"I did not see anyone hurt, but lots of people were in the vicinity taking pictures.

"The driver did not appear to be nearby either."

WTF.. 1 million bucks gone ! Richies nowadays got to0 much $ to burn ...

GMTee2;995028 said:
WTF.. 1 million bucks gone ! Richies nowadays got to0 much $ to burn ...

The driver probably didn't want it to burn. accidents are everywhere. It could have just been a simple repair or body works.

Maybe better for the car to burn down to claim insurance for total loss? Better than repairing and resale value will also be worse off.

LimPeh;995079 said:
Maybe better for the car to burn down to claim insurance for total loss? Better than repairing and resale value will also be worse off.

Unless the next time we get into accidents and hope that our car burns up to claim total loss, I don't think the driver thinks of it that way. Insurance is not that easy to claim and also market value is not really a good value when it's an expensive car.

Is there a cap on lambos for insurance claims ?

vegadonovan;995090 said:
Unless the next time we get into accidents and hope that our car burns up to claim total loss, I don't think the driver thinks of it that way. Insurance is not that easy to claim and also market value is not really a good value when it's an expensive car.

vegadonovan;995090 said:

I think the market value should be a very fair value. Does anyone know anyone who have claimed total loss before?

I heard the driver was still around as he did not go to the hospital

LimPeh;995110 said:
I think the market value should be a very fair value. Does anyone know anyone who have claimed total loss before?

I have. yes market value... but 1 year old market value for an expensive car could be 100-150k off list price or more. just look up sgmart market and average them. if car is older, better but if car is new.... I rather repair it.

vegadonovan;995117 said:
I have. yes market value... but 1 year old market value for an expensive car could be 100-150k off list price or more. just look up sgmart market and average them. if car is older, better but if car is new.... I rather repair it.

bohua lah, for expensive car and more so expensive car unless depreciated a lot already....

vegadonovan;995117 said:

100-150k off a million dollar car seems reasonable. Get the cash and buy a newer model. Perhaps its just me, I will be very buay song with a repaired car and I will definitely sell it off once its repaired.

maybe they should have just left it there

[video=youtube;NGvVU1fXiPs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NGvVU1fXiPs[/video]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet77ceo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back