Any bro using bc coilover ? Please help~

Ghimster

Anyone using bc coilover? Can't seems to find much review abt it . Comparing kw v2 and bc coilover . I don't track my car , for daily street use . Bc seems value for money as it is cheaper by 1k?

Anyone using bc coilover? Can't seems to find much review abt it . Comparing kw v2 and bc coilover . I don't track my car , for daily street use . Bc seems value for money as it is cheaper by 1k?

Hi Ghimster,

what's your ride?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Thanks bro , might get kw in the end cause there must be reason for so many good review for kw . Haha

Thanks bro , might get kw in the end cause there must be reason for so many good review for kw . Haha

strongly agreed......

am on KW V3
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

I had it in my c30 Volvo. Good value despite pricey but i loved the balance between ride comfort (several soft to firm settings), ride height and handling. Surprised it was not harsh at all yet rode flatter, less roll and tighter steer feel.

I had it in my c30 Volvo. Good value despite pricey but i loved the balance between ride comfort (several soft to firm settings), ride height and handling. Surprised it was not harsh at all yet rode flatter, less roll and tighter steer feel.
That's good , I felt slightly harsh in my friend car maybe due to the low profile tyre . 19/35/235 ?

Yeah the 35-profile may have a diff. Mine was 45x18. Anyway, i remembered V2 had 6-way rebound/comfort settings. So you can dial in your preference. Btw, my c30 was in Manila and the roads back home are nowhere near as good as here in SG! So the V2 was pretty good in that sense.

Everyone seems giving good review about the kw , that's why I'm asking if anyone using bc coilover . Btw thanks for the review uncle_sam !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88tvnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back