Any F34 owners out there???

Re: Any F34 owners out there???

Hi whitety :wavey:

Looks like there are really very few F34 owners around. Anyway, I have my F34 since Dec 2013. Never thought I will ever be seen behind the wheel of a BMW till this car comes along. I was smitten once I saw the boot space, believe it or not. Anyway, good to see ya!

KangZ;1101127 said:
Hi whitety :wavey:

Looks like there are really very few F34 owners around. Anyway, I have my F34 since Dec 2013. Never thought I will ever be seen behind the wheel of a BMW till this car comes along. I was smitten once I saw the boot space, believe it or not. Anyway, good to see ya!

hihi!finally found someone else!!! Btw, can our boot lid be able to be closed using the leg sensor? Opening it ok.. Somehow, closing doesn't seems to work ... Puzzled

whitety;1101191 said:
hihi!finally found someone else!!! Btw, can our boot lid be able to be closed using the leg sensor? Opening it ok.. Somehow, closing doesn't seems to work ... Puzzled

From what I understand, the closing feature is available for the face lifted 5GT but not for the F34. Not too sure if a software upgrade will help. Hmm..

KangZ;1101215 said:
From what I understand, the closing feature is available for the face lifted 5GT but not for the F34. Not too sure if a software upgrade will help. Hmm..
Thanks bud!!!

me me me! i just got one!

so how? do u all feel exclusive driving it? anyone ever asked u what car is that? or horrible real life comments like "ur car looks ugly"?

Exclusive? Nah it's just another bmw on the road. As for other people's opinion, let's just say I have never asked and no one ever offered his/hers :D it's my money and I don't need anyone else's affirmation.

Just got 1 and very pleased with it. Wished they could have the reverse camera and connected drive thrown in. Looking for possible solution for the integrated reverse camera to show with the PDC. Any recommendations?

Sy241;1108741 said:
Just got 1 and very pleased with it. Wished they could have the reverse camera and connected drive thrown in. Looking for possible solution for the integrated reverse camera to show with the PDC. Any recommendations?

Check site sponsor Elebest?

Just to piggy back on this thread, Can I check if anyone knows where to get M / Performance bodykit for F34 beside PML? Tks

Checked with a couple of site sponsors but to no avail. MA pricing wil be more or less like PML i guess.

Hi guys,

I collect my F34 tomorrow, so you can add me to this rather small group. I Didn't buy new its 6 months old in dark navy with the saddle brown trim, how do you find yours so far?

cheers

davedarm;1112469 said:
Hi guys,

I collect my F34 tomorrow, so you can add me to this rather small group. I Didn't buy new its 6 months old in dark navy with the saddle brown trim, how do you find yours so far?

cheers

mine oso in midnite blue....its so much a better drive as compared to my previous e90. urs 328 or 335 ??

Hi guys, collected my Preowned F34 3 weeks ago and already started modding. Pls let me know if you guys are planing to have kopi session.

Cheers!

ANDY TAN YJ;1112517 said:
Hi guys, collected my Preowned F34 3 weeks ago and already started modding. Pls let me know if you guys are planing to have kopi session.

Cheers!

Nothin much for our F34... Care to share Wat have u mod so far ?

So far only brake pedals fm Eng Soon n LED lights fm Bimshop. Now looking at Exhaust n JB4.

U meant sport pedals ya? Wats the damage?

i added my sport pedals .. looks much better now!

looking to change my exhaust and BBK ... supersprint is rather expensive (LTA approved) and is still thinking hard ..
View attachment 66588

whitety;1112820 said:
i added my sport pedals .. looks much better now!

looking to change my exhaust and BBK ... supersprint is rather expensive (LTA approved) and is still thinking hard ..
View attachment 66588

Bro, pls advise where did you get the left leg rest?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv388ltda
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back