Any meet ups / gathering / rounding?

bimmersrocks

Hey does any bimmer bros out there 'on' for any of the above? Wonder if its possible to get some enthu bros to join such events!

Re: Any meet ups / gathering / rounding?

oh ya i always go rounding alone wahahah..i always envy when i see rx8,evo,subas teams doing their 'stuns' around town area lol..wonder when will it be our turn, sure to be fun! ;)

Hmm mrn drive abit early, nite drive will be cool too.

yea i love to drive around at night hehe..pinkie join us for a weekend rounding in town ;D lets organise ;)

r01;225589 said:
yea i love to drive around at night hehe..pinkie join us for a weekend rounding in town ;D lets organise ;)

My car beri slow and im a slow driver. Not sure can catch up or not

pinkie,

our ride not that slow lar, but the recent petrol price stop me from going fast

sob..............sob.................

Ro1 suan-ing ppl hor..drive 330 still say slow..hahaha

wah nic don't anyhow say me la i dont have an intention of suaning anyone..you ownself also say that 330 also not fast and moreover its pinkie that say her car slow not me what

anyway guys im just trying to gather some enthu bimmers who enjoys speed rounding. by asking, it would offend or invites comments..no offense to anyone just hope to gather people of the same enthu/hobby. so those who has such liking do name yourself down so we can gather and organise a rounding session!

bimmersrocks;226041 said:
anyway guys im just trying to gather some enthu bimmers who enjoys speed rounding. by asking, it would offend or invites comments..no offense to anyone just hope to gather people of the same enthu/hobby. so those who has such liking do name yourself down so we can gather and organise a rounding session!

Bro, to start off, why don't you come join our Sunday morning drive first? we have already 40 over ppl on the list. You'll meet some great friendly ppl there who may be interested.

wah nic you said that 330 not fast first then i agree what lol

1. Pinkie (My car is slow so only slow drive )

would be interested and try for 1 round~

1. Pinkie
2. r01

1. Pinkie (My car is slow so only slow drive )
2. r01
3. clown (i am xiao didi, dont bully!)

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back