any possible way to get discounts for new Porsche Panamera?

muwrx

hi sis/bro,

my boss is ultra keen on buying the above-mentioned. now she is giving me this task to find out how she can get possible discounts bcos the SE from Stuttgart Auto doesn't seem powerful enough to provide any!

actually anyone of you may happen to work or know someone who can answer my query?

my year-end bonus relies heavily on how much saving i can foster in her purchase process! so all help is strongly welcomed!

thanks in advance!

cheers.

p.s. who can bring in this bodykit (Techart):
2010-porsche-panamera-techart-body-kit.jpg

or this (Mansory):
masnorypanamera-550x357.jpg

p.p.s. im not joking!

Re: any possible way to get discounts for new Porsche Panamera?

Porsche worldwide has a no-discount policy. Panamera is a new model, so you won't even get a free floor mat from them (yes, floor mats are extra).

You best bet is to go through PI. Alternatively, go to right hand drive countries with currency arbitrage (e.g. UK) and do direct personal import -- you save, but it is cumbersome and requires upfront cash for the entire purchase including taxes to Singapore government.

BTW, not to be nosy or disrespectful, but what kind of boss gives out bonuses based on staff getting car discounts?

thanks fr your reply, bro.

so really its a known fact here Stuttgart Auto won't give any discount??? i did realize all those add-ons, thats y im very curious!

hmm... she prefers local agent!

to answer your question, i happen to be "regarded" as the "car adviser" by 99% colleagues in my company bcos im the rare few to really spend over the car worth into modding. well, considering the fact that i probably will be the person who collect the ride and deliver to my boss at her door step, i feel kinda proud really! lol

cheers!

Go the PI way.

if u r exiting porky owner u get 5k......

buy the demo unit. if there is one.

totoseow;492543 said:
if u r exiting porky owner u get 5k......

existing, exciting or exiting? hee hee

muwrx;492482 said:
thanks fr your reply, bro.

so really its a known fact here Stuttgart Auto won't give any discount??? i did realize all those add-ons, thats y im very curious!

hmm... she prefers local agent!

to answer your question, i happen to be "regarded" as the "car adviser" by 99% colleagues in my company bcos im the rare few to really spend over the car worth into modding. well, considering the fact that i probably will be the person who collect the ride and deliver to my boss at her door step, i feel kinda proud really! lol

cheers!

Go to the local Porsche website, and configure the car the way your boss wants it. The price indicated on the website is the final price you pay. Just bear in mind most people spend about 10% - 20% above base price on options -- you pay extra for EVERYTHING on a Porsche (metallic colour, floor mats, automatic aircon, PDK transmission, parking sensor, alarm, coloured crests on wheels, even rear windscreen wiper on Cayman/Carrera!).

Actually, Porsche has indirectly given discounts the past year already:
1. Free 3rd-5th yr warranty & service
2. COE absorption. Their sale price excluded COEs previously.

Tell ur boss that she is way too classy to ask for discounts. What would her other tai tai friends say if they knew she goes around bargaining....

wah are they the same boss???

satines, i feel sorry for that fellow. promotion is a very big deal. lol

driveallday, i have the full list of all her add-ons. and i think their extended warranty can be easily off-set by the mark-up price.

markus, you have no idea how those tai tais think, the more discounts they can get, the prouder they become! more discounts = more power!!! thus they really dun think thats called bargaining.

finally to totoseow, she doesnt possess any porsche, but i admit i influenced her to go for panemera bcos she wanted to buy the face-lift s63 amg in the first place!

so any porsche SE in this forum?

thanks fr all your inputs.

cheers!

No lah - women are very competitive (that's if they think they are classy type lah). The really snooty ones gloat over how they don't shop at Sales and attend only private viewings so they can get first pick - you go to places like Club 21 and see what I mean.

tell her buy quattroporte

i reckon it would be difficult to get outright discounts for such exotics from authorize distributor

PI will hae much more room for negotiation. also, PI's may not be able to go down on price after some bargaining but u can sure ask them to throw in options for the car. not sure if ur boss sees this as a form of discount.

have a friend who is a PI. let me know if you do decide to go down that route. sure can egt good discounts.

Markus;492610 said:
No lah - women are very competitive (that's if they think they are classy type lah). The really snooty ones gloat over how they don't shop at Sales and attend only private viewings so they can get first pick - you go to places like Club 21 and see what I mean.

do they gloat about what they ride at night?

ladyboss drive pa na mei la... buay gam leh..

ask her buy a convertible... C2 cab... or maserati gran cab...

muwrx;492609 said:
satines, i feel sorry for that fellow. promotion is a very big deal. lol

driveallday, i have the full list of all her add-ons. and i think their extended warranty can be easily off-set by the mark-up price.

markus, you have no idea how those tai tais think, the more discounts they can get, the prouder they become! more discounts = more power!!! thus they really dun think thats called bargaining.

finally to totoseow, she doesnt possess any porsche, but i admit i influenced her to go for panemera bcos she wanted to buy the face-lift s63 amg in the first place!

so any porsche SE in this forum?

thanks fr all your inputs.

cheers!

should have just let her buy S63 AMG.
more taitai

prepare to get sack when other taitai's tell her how ugly is her Panamera backside.......

PI...only way. Your boss is cool.

The rest of her boyfriends and flings will say the backside ugly..

TS sure tio kan.. No more bonus liao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back