Anybody confirm i116 after July 2012 Second Round?

Munich123

Need help!
anybody confirm F20 order after July second round Coe bidding. as PML change the prices. few day back confirm my order but did not get the deal what they advertise on their website. they told me that deal was for old stock. need help to see that if they try to cheat.

Re: Anybody confirm i116 after July 2012 Second Round?

Hi Munich, I booked mine a day before the second round bidding but failed to get the COE. However, the old price was locked in and they will honour the price regardless of the price increase, for your reference pls.

Hi Meutral. Thank you for your reply. Looks like everbody got lucky accept me. In your price 157.8 K do they give any rebate? Such as inhouse loan or trade-in. I confim my order on 26 July with 6 bid non granted COE.

Haha! I didn't get lucky either. It's correct, new price after the last round of COE.

They must honour the price that you agreed upon in the day you signed. It's a matter of making more or making less, either way their profit is more than enough.

Munich123;865580 said:
Need help!
anybody confirm F20 order after July second round Coe bidding. as PML change the prices. few day back confirm my order but did not get the deal what they advertise on their website. they told me that deal was for old stock. need help to see that if they try to cheat.

Unless u go for old stock lah as wat they say. Well, maybe new stock has less problems than wat those bros faced when they got 1st batch. Btw, wat colour u getting?

So far, the May 2012 batch, anyone got any problem? Mine is going well. Only need to go in during Sept to reset program for start stop as start stop on 2 profiles appears to be erratic but not a issue since dont really use th start stop anyway.

Hi Bros,

Seek your advise, wondering if my start/stop feature is normal. Before I release my brake, the car autostart again, usually after max 15 sec. Shouldn't it start only after i release the brake?

focusone;866397 said:
Hi Bros,

Seek your advise, wondering if my start/stop feature is normal. Before I release my brake, the car autostart again, usually after max 15 sec. Shouldn't it start only after i release the brake?

it will restart even though u did not release your brakes if some conditions are met. example aircon temperature excursion.

july stock so far so gd...nvr hear complain frm OC

nonno13;866103 said:
Unless u go for old stock lah as wat they say. Well, maybe new stock has less problems than wat those bros faced when they got 1st batch. Btw, wat colour u getting?

no i did not go with the old stock because only one show room car. they told me that may and afterward is new stock. they confirm my ride on 15 may stock.

Hi Viper,

Mine late June but left side mirror signal light failed after one mth. Still waiting for the parts, other than that everything is fine.

focusone;867209 said:
Hi Viper,

Mine late June but left side mirror signal light failed after one mth. Still waiting for the parts, other than that everything is fine.

hopefully crossing fingers nothing goes wrong for my ride..

My driver's door is rattling, coming from the door lock side. Sheesh not even a month old!

leslie11;867999 said:
My driver's door is rattling, coming from the door lock side. Sheesh not even a month old!

Small issue. My started to have this problem less than a week old. PML will put a anti friction tape along the door frame n your can hardly notice the present of the tape. So far so good now. SA told me it cost over $300 to do it during out warranty. The tape will last for about 3 years after that need to retake again.

Ivan Chan;868008 said:
Small issue. My started to have this problem less than a week old. PML will put a anti friction tape along the door frame n your can hardly notice the present of the tape. So far so good now. SA told me it cost over $300 to do it during out warranty. The tape will last for about 3 years after that need to retake again.

Anyone has any idea if MA can do it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bethvc
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back