Anyone added a TV on e60?

dave

Legendary 10 Years
Hi,
I am interested in adding a TV tuner in my e60 any advice?..

Re: Anyone added a TV on e60?

Do you intend to broadcast via the iDrive?

I have mine set up with a tuner and MacMini input.

dave;264519 said:
Hi,
I am interested in adding a TV tuner in my e60 any advice?..

i have seen a few E60s do it... need to buy some 3rd party module or tv tuner thingy from the net.... i seen mike install it before... the tv will be shown thru the i drive

Terry;264540 said:
i have seen a few E60s do it... need to buy some 3rd party module or tv tuner thingy from the net.... i seen mike install it before... the tv will be shown thru the i drive

Thanks Bro.. Will contact sifu Mike nxt week when I am back..:)

I can get one done for you if you like. Wanna be a beta tester? We can try DVD- GPS and TV if you like.

[email protected];264643 said:
I can get one done for you if you like. Wanna be a beta tester? We can try DVD- GPS and TV if you like.

Nabei!! Waht about me???

I want one too!!!

'The Great White'

[email protected];264643 said:

Already have DVD GPS, looking for TV tuner which can work with it .

Cheersss

[email protected];264738 said:
Ok ok 2 beta testers... kopi next week i'll fill u all in!

Swee! I leaving for Milan 2nite. Back on the 11th.....we catch up either 12th or 13th boleh??

'The Great White'

Liverpudlian;264776 said:
i wanna play dvd leh... where u got it done?

Whats the damage?
HI,
If you just wanted to play DVD u can just add on ACM & DVD player from PML.
Cheersss

dave;264799 said:
HI,
If you just wanted to play DVD u can just add on ACM & DVD player from PML.
Cheersss

Yah, but that will cost a BOMB!!

Have you check with them the cost of both the items??

I think it'll be in the region of $3.5k for both with install??

'The Great White'

We will be introducting a DVB-T + GPS Solution for the e-90, e60 i drives Soon.... stay tuned, final testing is being done on the GPS box.

Hi - any developments on this yet? I am looking to see what are the options for TV Tuner display on the standard iDrive screen (which is a smaller screen, not the newer GPS 8.8 inch wide screen).

Give Seetoh or Amos of Juzz for Cars a call ... I understood they have a new multimedia system which allows all BMWs (with the original LCD) to get DVD, TV (via DVB-T), Reverse camera etc. It does not matter if your BMW already have DVD or GPS (and by the way, the DVD in BMW does not play DVD, only for Navi maps on DVD if I am not wrong), the system will bypass these. They have installed in quite a number of BMWs already. I have seen one and cool!!!

Thanks! DVB-T inside the car is really important for me. Used to watching + listening instead of normal radio for morning news.

What I heard is that its available for the larger 8.8" GPS screens but not the smaller iDrive ones w/o GPS. Will check and share here.

It is available for both 6.5" and 8.8" BMW screen :nehnehhh: Just tell them your requirement :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nehasingh028

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back