Anyone gane for karting?

hitmee

is the go kart arena still at jurong? anyone game for a few laps?

Re: Anyone gane for karting?

Seriously, I wouldn't mind but I prefer going over to Permas Jaya for karting.

whats the price difference?
im quite interested

normally its the same price but in ringitt so everything divide by 2.28 that's your cost.
Cons would be crossing the 1st link causeway.

cool...

always see the go kart promos going on Discovery Real Time channel...
lets keep the list going...

Hitmee
Xavier - 2pax

lol, big question also is who wants to drive? I'm sure many ppl would rather taxi than drive their rides.

oops yeah JB sure take taxi...Sincity there mah..

singapore one i game :)

FYI, I think the carpark over at Permas Jaya is safe. You can view your cars from the 2nd story tower

really ah...heard pple car stolen from under their noses while eating laksa beside it.

lol, there's a laksa stall there? Seriously? I normally just go there for karting and go to the Jusco nearby for pizza hut.

we go in a group should be safe right? anyway my car wont be the most outstanding. ha

if go JB i give you all good exchange rate.

singapore or JB i am on.

sounds good bt depending on the date....

i just been permas karting 2 wks ago, think they are having promotions as in if not mstaken till end of 2006, if u can score a gd lap time they will award you with rm3k as the fun kart challenge champion. haha Sounds fun rite?

i have never been to permas before, may be someone who have been there would like to take the lead and organise it?

I've arranged a small outing with my wife and her cabin crew friends previously, tot I'll give you guys some pointers:

The PJ kart racing track is on Map J31 of the mighty minds Street directory... you'll have to drive thru some kampong road before reaching the bridge. Drive slow, follow main traffic and look-out for signages... Just after bridge, there's a car accessories shop (sells BM stuff too) and the entrance to the track is just next to it.

If I recall correctly, the rates are around RM15-20?? per session... RM50 deposit. The itinerary went something like this:
  1. 10am Meetup at Seletar Roti Prata..
  2. 11am Drive to Woodlands checkpoint and proceed to Holiday Plaza, change RM and get DVD + shopping...
  3. 12noon makan Pizzahut at Holiday Plaza + jalan jalan
  4. 2pm Drive to PJ kart track
  5. 2.30pm commence racing
  6. 4pm cool-down, drive to Jusco Trebau City for shopping...
  7. 7pm drive to Jalan Keris Hawker centre for Dinner + Petrol.
  8. 10pm body + foot massage nearby
  9. 11.30pm drive home...
I'm thinking of going JB this Sat... Lemme know if you guys wanna organise this trip... :)

hitmee;148237 said:
i have never been to permas before, may be someone who have been there would like to take the lead and organise it?

hahaha...
the last few times me and my frens go.....
drive to Kranji MRT, park at the grassy land opposite train station, take bus up to JB, in JB take taxi, go play kart, finish kart, taxi to sentosa makan, den taxi to causeway, den walk across causeway, taxi down to kranji mrt , drive hm...hahahaha :p :p :p

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banca-doithuongcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back