anyone selling zcp rims?

JBM

looking for a set of used zcp cmpetition rims (new condition)for my e93.
text me 96942949

Re: anyone selling zcp rims?

yes, i am looking at the competition wheels.
But, the seller is selling it brand new. I was hoping for a used set with good discount.

cheers.

Bro, the 220M wheels are forged but not for the zcp 359m wheels. In fact, the 220M wheels are more expensive than the zcp ones. :sneaky: The only good thing about the zcp wheel is that the width is larger by 1/2 inch.

You can find the prices of a new set exclude shipping here:

ZCP 359M (Approx USD 2200): http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-4304-genuine-bmw-m3-gts-black-wheels-set-19-inch.aspx

220M (Approx: USD 3000): http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-2...20-m-jet-black-wheel-set-19-inch-package.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:

I ordered a set of COR wheels so if u don't mind waiting till mid Jan 2012, i have a set of ZCP wheels to let go. I had planned to leave the wheels at the tyre shop to recondition as there is some curb rash, which they will polish off and re-spray. If u are interested, let me know.

thanks samurai for the info. I understand the 220 should cost more but like the design hence willing to top up for a swap.

hi Clar, yes I m keen but need to view the rims before u take out. any chance to meet your ride the few days? let me know.

JBM;720701 said:
thanks samurai for the info. I understand the 220 should cost more but like the design hence willing to top up for a swap.

hi Clar, yes I m keen but need to view the rims before u take out. any chance to meet your ride the few days? let me know.

Sorry, some screw ups in my new wheels. Might not be able to be done in the sizes i want. If so, might be hanging on to my ZCP wheels. Will let you know again.

JBM;727858 said:
bro clar, any update?

So sorry bro, forgot to update u! My COR wheels are no go. Very disappointed with them as they could not do the wheels in stock ZCP sizes. So much for custom wheels. Got my refund back :( My apologies!

U shud go back to Barry and ask if he wanna sell since his set is now used and in mint condition.

I lifted the ZCP wheel and it is indeed quite light tho not forged
I believe it was done in flow forming casting method like the Advan RS.

I have a one month old ZCP rims if u are still looking
Mint condition, only 1500kms clocked.

ok u got PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi could you pm me on your asking price too ? could yours fit into a e92 ?

9J ET31
10J ET25
only can fit M3

Hey Bro, should check on ZCP on E93 on rubbing or weight issues, remember there was some issues long term on E93 on ZCP not being able to handle the weight and may cause balance problems. Could be wrong but best to check before taking the leap. :)

hearsay e93 cannot fit ZCP rims....

Munich's comp package e93 M3 is NOT fitted with ZCP wheels for obvious reasons.

jasonmaxima;767649 said:
hearsay e93 cannot fit ZCP rims....

Munich's comp package e93 M3 is NOT fitted with ZCP wheels for obvious reasons.

I always thought the convertible cannot be fitted with the competition package. It has nothing to do with wheel size or offsets. The convertible uses the same rims as the coupe without comp pack. A bit of mucking about with the UK configurator also shows that the convertible cannot option the comp pack that the coupe and sedan have.

Tanzy;767709 said:
I always thought the convertible cannot be fitted with the competition package. It has nothing to do with wheel size or offsets. The convertible uses the same rims as the coupe without comp pack. A bit of mucking about with the UK configurator also shows that the convertible cannot option the comp pack that the coupe and sedan have.

There isnt a comp package for the E93, but there were supposed issues on the ZCP rims being fitted on E93 due to weight and rubbing. Seen E93 fitted with ZCP but tyres were 255 Fronts and 275 Rears with 10mm spacers all around. This would probably help with the additional weight, but never heard of ZCP rims with stock tyre setup. The wide setup may also imbalance the car, hence why not many ppl go this route.

Dont see any issue with regard to weight
if i can go by the same logic
My previous CSL rims were sold to E46M3 Cab owner and ran with no issue until today, that's been 4yrs or so..

Rubbing in ur description above is due to 10mm spacers? Then that's possible for wider tires esp in the rear. The front is surely fine

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tramvanhoc

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back