Anyone tried Broquet? The fuel saving device.

joleka

Hi there,

Any guys tried broquet on their beemer?

How good?
Keen to put one into my e90.

Any advise?

cheers

Re: Anyone tried Broquet? The fuel saving device.

Really no brudder or sista ever tried this metal fish balls? please provide some advise coz like Joleka, I am contemplating on the idea.... gas prices killing sial. Much oblige... most appreciated.

Don't waste money...

Well - it certainly works on my Tucson !!

It was a mule before I put it in ......but as I also changed my plugs, cables, K+N filter at J4C all in one go .......I can't really point which one contributes the most or is the best bang for my buck.

FC and pick up improved.

well... how much is this broquet thingy???

i would say dont waste money too....

the last I asked broquet 800 was going for $750....

if anyone really wants to buy, I think there are a couple bros here who is keen on selling. start a new thread and see if anyone wants to sell.

Winston said:
the last I asked broquet 800 was going for $750....

if anyone really wants to buy, I think there are a couple bros here who is keen on selling. start a new thread and see if anyone wants to sell.
For that kind of money, I'll rather spend it on improving the performance or handling of my car. However at the end of the day I guess it's to each his own.

let's see, for $750, assuming it works (big assumption), and saves say ... 10% of fuel cost per month ... so, for average usage of $300 - $400 fuel cost monthly, one can save $30-$40, that will take about 18-25 months to break even. So you decide ...

Thankz guy for the feedback.. it's really quite expensive as the Top Fueler goes for $1280 and the simple B40 goes for like $580. However, some other makes does claim improvement on their FC ranging from 5 - 20%. I gather a beemer is not like to enjoy the high end benefits, hence I am dropping the idea. Thankz again.

I have got the B40 in my car. Cost me ard 400 if i remember correctly.

My verdict is that it does save fuel but not as claimed. My comsumption is around 10.9 to 11.1/ 100km. This prob translate to about 3% saving in fuel. But what is noticable is that the car run smoother and less sensitive to lower grade fuel when i cross the border.

So i would recommend to those with very high mileage (more than 40k /yr) or those going for smoother ride since for the average user who wants fuel saving, u prob need around 1.5yrs to break even the capital before u start saving.

I tried a B40 for a few months. Don't think it saves fuel in the absolute sense, but I did notice that it seem to allow lower grade of fuel to be used without noticeable differences.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back