Anyone with a F30 (N20) planning to chip and dyno their car?

Daimion

Any guys here with a F30 320i / 328i intending to get a chip, and keen to dyno their car? Would like to do a little research by data-logging to see how they perform before and after. The dyno will be completely free. Drop me a PM if you're keen. I only need two cars to average out the results.

Re: Anyone with a F30 (N20) planning to chip and dyno their car?

Daimion;1124291 said:
Any guys here with a F30 320i / 328i intending to get a chip, and keen to dyno their car? Would like to do a little research by data-logging to see how they perform before and after. The dyno will be completely free. Drop me a PM if you're keen. I only need two cars to average out the results.
Still available? & what chip will you be using?

Like to piggyback on this thread than start a new thread.

Am planning to scrap my E90 320i and may plan to get a F30 320i or 328i. As I haven't been paying attention to this forum, I will like to ask what are the tuning potential of these 320/328 with simply a tune and nothing else.

I know the 320 is structurally different vs the 328. In fact at stock state, there is already a 60 bhp gap. However, I ve been nearing 'stories' that someone has managed to break the codes and now both the 328 and 320 can be bump up quite a lot.

Question - how much more power and what level are we talking about in a chipped 320 n 328t. thx vm.

Hi there,
Even I am interested to know the performance improvements!
Cheers!

Daimion;1124291 said:

What chip is this?

I wan "free" or cheap dyno to know my car stock numbers. No intensions to chip up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88freevip
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back