August 2005 Monthly Meetup!

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Our Monthly Meetup is Coming Up Soon!

28th August 2005 at Kallang Carpark (Beside Macs and KFC), 4:30PM!

For more info about our meetups, please click here.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=778

See you there!

Please be reminded that dramatic entrances and "fast-and-furious" taxi rides are STRONGLY discouraged. Please drive in slowly and do not be a public nusiance/danger to yourself, and other road users.

On behalf of the forum admins and moderators, we kindly urge everyone to be considerate towards other public road users. We do not need to attract un-necessary and negative attention. For members who like to show/experience different cars/models/mods, please take the taxi rides outside and aay from the meet–up area

Re: August 2005 Monthly Meetup!

ryan said:
27th August 2005 at Kallang Carpark (Beside Macs and KFC), 4:30PM!

Err..Ryan, it's on 28th August right? :errr:

I think my luck is down with meetups! I seem to be either at work or if I am around, my car would somehow - be unavailable. Last meetup, hop onto my friend's 5 series - battery would not start, ended no go.

Now, this afternoon, a !@*^@& TAXI, after sighting a passenger across the other side of a 2-way lane, decided to execute a illegal 3 point turn and SMASHED my entire driver side door + rear door! Best is when he tried to argue that I tried to squeeze thru??? Luckily i whipped out my disposal fuji cam and snapped away like mad. He was like a T-bone steak in the middle of a two way road. Argue with my photos - Dumb Turd! He kept his mouth shut soon after and started to say he will "lugi" alot etc... Give him an inch and he will take a yard. Going to claim his pants down with everything including loaner car.

Looks like its another no go this month. Was actually looking forward to meet some of you guys whom I know by name but not face!
I really hate taxi drivers....especially those that will execute instant aerobatic maneuvers whenever they see a pax!

Hey sorry about your ride man... Did you send it to a good bodyshop? I'll give you a lift if you want.

Thanks. Lets abuse the loaner car you have from PML, we go look for that same taxi and play bumper car with him!!!!

BlackStealth said:
Thanks. Lets abuse the loaner car you have from PML, we go look for that same taxi and play bumper car with him!!!!

Sorry to hear abt the accident u had. Or how abt catching a ride from Gabey if he is going for the meet-up. He stays across the road rite? Cheers!

Sibey sim tia leh, Des. Hope you are taking it well. She will be okay in a week's time. Now I have one more reason to hate cabbies.

BlackStealth said:
I think my luck is down with meetups! I seem to be either at work or if I am around, my car would somehow - be unavailable. Last meetup, hop onto my friend's 5 series - battery would not start, ended no go.

Now, this afternoon, a !@*^@& TAXI, after sighting a passenger across the other side of a 2-way lane, decided to execute a illegal 3 point turn and SMASHED my entire driver side door + rear door! Best is when he tried to argue that I tried to squeeze thru??? Luckily i whipped out my disposal fuji cam and snapped away like mad. He was like a T-bone steak in the middle of a two way road. Argue with my photos - Dumb Turd! He kept his mouth shut soon after and started to say he will "lugi" alot etc... Give him an inch and he will take a yard. Going to claim his pants down with everything including loaner car.

Looks like its another no go this month. Was actually looking forward to meet some of you guys whom I know by name but not face!
I really hate taxi drivers....especially those that will execute instant aerobatic maneuvers whenever they see a pax!

BlackStealth said:

Dai lo, as long u r ok. I can pick u up if u want, conf my 5 can start;)

hey there.. newbie here, the guy whose 320i spoilt twice in a week. hahaha~~ hope to see you guys soon.. anyone staying ard Ubi ? how abt catch up and go down together ? email me at [email protected] if u guys don't mind ya. smiles~~

Thanks for all the offers guys! Luckily I got a loaner car sunny with E-thottle! Whoo hooo. Feel kinda bad for the cabbie though cause he is actually rather pitiful at this point in time. Well, thats life.

Anybody living near holland v or dempsey road? if any wanan go down together? i went down last month but there was so much 'ice'. the newbies dun really to get to know other people. esp me whos really shy good thing i brought a fren so it wasnt tat icey

T6 said:
Sorry to hear abt the accident u had. Or how abt catching a ride from Gabey if he is going for the meet-up. He stays across the road rite? Cheers!

No way! The last time he climb inside my car, he jinxed my car battery and i had to buy a new one! Just kidding lah Des...if you need a lift, let me know...

stuckhere said:
Anybody living near holland v or dempsey road? if any wanan go down together? i went down last month but there was so much 'ice'. the newbies dun really to get to know other people. esp me whos really shy good thing i brought a fren so it wasnt tat icey

me staying at holland right across dempsey. pm me if u wanna meet b4 going down. can meet at the durian car park...next to pierce road.

totoseow said:
me staying at holland right across dempsey. pm me if u wanna meet b4 going down. can meet at the durian car park...next to pierce road.

Eh totoseow, right across dempsey is that jungle land that belongs to the Sultan of Johor rite?

Are you a regular at Samy's curry in dempsey?

i din know that land belongs to johor uncle? no wonder not developed for so long..one day i take my mountain bike go in n bash. that place a lot of mosquitoes man...the jb environment officers never come n spray leh....

n no i hv been to samy on n off..not regular...too expensive n too big portions..not a big curry fan. gimme charkway teon anytime. somemore must pay 50 cents...

This mth's meet up was the first time ever I saw the least number of forum moderators turn up.
Only piggy was there.....where were the rest?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdtc34g

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back