August Meet-up In China

milk15

摸奶节 - http://baike.baidu.com/view/1791266.htm

Festival is a touch of milk Shuangbai County of Hubei, Yunnan, China, home town of Yi traditional culture festival, an annual "Halloween" is the Lunar New Year's July 14, 15 and 16, three days, in addition to burning paper pay homage to the "good brothers" outside , came to town, men and women, as long as there is necessary to comply with "touch of milk section" requirement, is a man to feel pleasure, a woman must be feeling happy to accept.

Unmarried men and women is reported to local day out at the fair, looking for objects. Once on the elephant, will be holding hands and got into the hillside of pine woods ...... and more people, including foreign visitors, if you like the girl met in the street, you can touch the girl's chest. On this day, a touch, the girl is not angry.

Ghost on the street, young men and women play slapstick chase, playing carnival dance, to the town causes a big stir, exhilaration. The girls do not know know, boys can touch the ground unscrupulous milk. Girls surface dodge, but it must not blame intended. Good luck to touch the milk for the young man, girls with a touch of milk for the lucky and blessed

Re: August Meet-up In China

milk15;625682 said:
摸奶节 - ?_???

Festival is a touch of milk Shuangbai County of Hubei, Yunnan, China, home town of Yi traditional culture festival, an annual "Halloween" is the Lunar New Year's July 14, 15 and 16, three days, in addition to burning paper pay homage to the "good brothers" outside , came to town, men and women, as long as there is necessary to comply with "touch of milk section" requirement, is a man to feel pleasure, a woman must be feeling happy to accept.

Unmarried men and women is reported to local day out at the fair, looking for objects. Once on the elephant, will be holding hands and got into the hillside of pine woods ...... and more people, including foreign visitors, if you like the girl met in the street, you can touch the girl's chest. On this day, a touch, the girl is not angry.

Ghost on the street, young men and women play slapstick chase, playing carnival dance, to the town causes a big stir, exhilaration. The girls do not know know, boys can touch the ground unscrupulous milk. Girls surface dodge, but it must not blame intended. Good luck to touch the milk for the young man, girls with a touch of milk for the lucky and blessed

ur name appeared many times in this article.
"milk" and "ghost".

august meet up u come, we touch u lor. :shakemyb::thumbsup:

hitmee;625710 said:
"milk" and "ghost".

Hitmee i give my chance to u, u can touch guni on 2 breasts.

C3P0;625715 said:
Hitmee i give my chance to u, u can touch guni on 2 breasts.

Grab from behind, u can even smell his rebound hair.

Puke

hitmee;625710 said:
"milk" and "ghost".

I'll let u AKM for me.............. :goodup:

is that a direct translation from chinese? cos the english is bad.

dash;625847 said:
is that a direct translation from chinese? cos the english is bad.

Yes................ becoz my chinese F9.............. :shhhh:

dun really understand the whole passage.

is it that during this festival, gals can be touched w/o them feeling angry?
then what is it with ghosts? :argue:

cannot comprehend.... :helpp!:

the chinese text even worst. They know me I dunno them. :uhhh:

dash;625869 said:
dun really understand the whole passage.

is it that during this festival, gals can be touched w/o them feeling angry?
then what is it with ghosts? :argue:

cannot comprehend.... :helpp!:

the chinese text even worst. They know me I dunno them. :uhhh:

It goes something like this........... last time many young men died in war as Virgins, so during the ghost festival, they will come out to hunt for a wife, so as long those young girls breasts were touch by another man, they won't hunt for them.. they'll move on and find other target.. so during the festival, those girls will let other man touch just to avoid being hunt down by virgin ghost.

Milk translated wrongly la.

It goes something like this...........

Last time many young men go Havelock to look for Virgins, but sometimes during the ghost festival, they bump into a long hair guy whom they think is woman. This guy of course is angry. So as long as these young men touch his breasts, he won't hunt for them..... he'll move on and find other target.. ...so during the festival, young men going to Havelock will let other man touch just to avoid being hunt down by guni15.

C3P0;625878 said:
Milk translated wrongly la.

It goes something like this...........

Last time many young men go Havelock to look for Virgins, but sometimes during the ghost festival, they bump into a long hair guy whom they think is woman. This guy of course is angry. So as long as these young men touch his breasts, he won't hunt for them..... he'll move on and find other target.. ...so during the festival, young men going to Havelock will let other man touch just to avoid being hunt down by guni15.

Now i know why C3P0 alway goes to Havelock..... :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

virgin man no matter how desperate can never match with experience man.
this festival confirmed is planned by a very experience and alive man.

where can I get training locally before the event?

I thought u need ur training yesterday at kallang car park f with ..........

whats with the elephant? kkj? unscrupulous milk? im viciously confused..so its true or myth?..wait go there nothing..

actually it's not elephant... hahahha.... becoz it a google direct translation........ :lol2::lol2:

actual chinese sentence.... 据传当地的未婚男女会在这一天出门赶集,找对象。一旦对上了象,就会手牵着手钻进山坡上的松树林子里......而更多的人,包括外来的游人,如果在街上遇见喜欢的姑娘,都可以摸一摸姑娘的胸部。

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back