Auto Start stop

Hi,

I just collected my new X3. It has been a great car so far. However, I realized that the auto start stop is always enabled whenever I start the engine. Basically, it doesn’t remember the last setting. I prefer this to be disabled at all times. Called PML and they said that due to environmental reason, they are not able to code it such that it remember the last setting or link it to the driver profile. I find the reasoning is absurd. We bought the car and it is up to us how we want to drive it. What is the purpose of driver profile then?

I would like to check if anyone is facing similar issue?

Thanks!

Hi,

This start stop function can be disable, do feel free to contact us for more enquiries at 96825571 !

Hi,

I just collected my new X3. It has been a great car so far. However, I realized that the auto start stop is always enabled whenever I start the engine. Basically, it doesn’t remember the last setting. I prefer this to be disabled at all times. Called PML and they said that due to environmental reason, they are not able to code it such that it remember the last setting or link it to the driver profile. I find the reasoning is absurd. We bought the car and it is up to us how we want to drive it. What is the purpose of driver profile then?

I would like to check if anyone is facing similar issue?

Thanks!

It depends on whether you are driving the F25lci or G01 model.
Auto start/stop memory or total disable is possible on the F25lci but not available for G01 yet.

Mine too always defaults to ON whenever I start the car. I would also prefer to not have this function.

I had it coded so that it remembers the last used. But it will be overwritten once PML update the software, which is whay happened to mine and it went back to the orginal setting.

As long as u drive short distance, battery won’t charge up and hence ass inactive. Happens to me all the time. Once you drive for more than an hour, it comes back.

Big deal? No cos its like that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiumienphi
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back