Azrielsc's Wedding at Khon Kaen - 11 Nov 2007

babe

Some of us flew up to Thailand last weekend to attend Sam’s customary wedding and I would like to share with you the joy of the whole trip we went through.

It was a Friday morning, most of the group took the 12:30pm flight and reached BKK at 1:30PM. We had our transit at Novotel Hotel next to the new airport while waiting for our next flight to Khon Kaen at 7:15PM. Some of us already started our beer session at the hotel and Sam’s mother was so kind to settle our bill…hehe… :D

We reached Khon Kaen at 8:10PM and saw Sam waiting right outside, it was a very very happy moment to see him and Jip. We took the coach to Hotel Sofitel, Khon Kaen and there were welcome drinks and flowers. It was a very warm welcome and all our room keys had been sorted out. So we went to our room rested/showered and immediately, our first night partying started. We went to a few clubs at Khon Kaen, it was fun, live band was good, music was good, thai girls were gorgeous, thai boys were cute, some came back with a big big smile, some came back grumbling.. hahaha… u know who you are…

Next day Sam had arranged a half day tour for us, we went to a village to have a local Isaan food and it was right next to a lake. Nice view, good food but long journey, it was a 2 hour drive away, all of us started to grumble inside the coach.. haha.. some slept, some sang song, some made funny noise….and thanks to Sam sitting right next to me taking all the compromising photos of me.. luckily no saliva while sleeping.. haha…

After lunch, we went to a dinosaur museum located at the outskirt of Khon Kaen, had fun running around inside with the dinosaurs…haha.. sam and myself trying to take compromising photos of each other’s back.. thereafter, we took another 2 hours journey back to Khon Kaen town again. This round everybody was sleeping all the way liao. It was 6PM when we reached the hotel, dinner was scheduled at 725pm. So some of us decided to meet at 6:30pm for a quick drink and yes, we went to the German restaurant at the hotel and had 5 German mugs in 40mins, then proceed to the dinner place. Tt was so funny, looking at most of their faces appearing like lobster before we started our dinner. During dinner, the live band happened to sing the song “Yesterday” by Beatles, all of us bursted out laughing and sang along

Yesterday,
All my troubles seemed so far away,
Now it looks as though they're here to stay,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,
I'm not the man I used to be,
There's a shadow hanging over me,
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Yesterday,
Love was such an easy game to play,
Now I need a place to hide away,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Sunday Morning, the wedding day, we met at 9AM for the ceremony. It was a very very interesting ceremony that combined different cultures of doing the wedding. The ceremony lasted for 2 hours and we had our lunch. After the lunch, it’s a F&E for all of us, some went shopping, some went massage and some went back to sleep. We met up again at 6pm for the dinner event, dinner was a Chinese dinner at the poolside of the hotel. Weather was cooling and dinner was very relaxing with live band music. Sam’s father gave a very touching speech, only then we found out that Sam was actually in National Fencing team when young. While having dinner, suddenly, there were fireworks specially arranged for the wedding that lasted almost 5mins, it was a very very beautiful moment. Dinner ended early at 10PM and some proceeded to partying again, Jip went partying with her friends, Sam went chillout with us, this is the first time seeing a couple just got married and went partying separately..haha.. coolz...we actually chatted till 3AM early morning.

Next day, we left Khon Kaen at 1PM. It was a very very enjoying trip, it was relaxed and with a good bunch of friends laughing almost every single minute. Sam, thanks again, because of this wedding, some of us can put down the busy schedule and flew up and spent time together for a few days. And thanks to your parents for their hospitality, such a nice parents you have.

Congratulations again and wish both of you happiness and may your love last forever ya…here is a small video that i made to combine all the pictures.. i have a video of the ceremony.. too big wil try to post later..:)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5496fGHXFsQ[/youtube]

Re: Presenting Mr and Mrs Azrielsc!

BIG BIG Congrats again SAM & JIP!!!!

wats "National Fenching team"? i thought i saw "National Frenching team"

Mockngbrd;267615 said:
BIG BIG Congrats again SAM & JIP!!!!

wats "National Fenching team"? i thought i saw "National Frenching team"
hehe.. spelling error.. fencing.. not fenching... hahaha.. :lol2: :lol2:

Congrats again, Sam & Jip.

nice work mich... teach me how to do one.

Re: Azrielsc's Wedding at Khon Kaen - 11 Nov 2007

Congrats to Sam and Jip !!!

Congrats Sam & Jip........nice video there mich...:)

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Congrats once again! Have a blissful marriage!

very nice, congrats to you and your missus mate

Sam looks really happy in the video.
May u and Jip be blessed with many babies! hehehe

Congrats Sam & jip!
Wow.....got fireworkz display ...cool sia

congrats sam. Now wheres the lil sams. Works In Progress? :)

Yeah... had an axlent swell time there!! Many many thanks to Sam and his nice parents for putting us up! (And putting up with Jack's risque and noisy jokes constantly... :p)

REALLY happy for Sam & Jip too. A fruitful end to a long courtship... ;)

Now the big M word commences!

Congrats Sam and Jip :)

Congrats to Sam & Jip.
nice video. good job babe.

AXL put on too much weight!

congrats once again. nice video there too.

Congrats Sam & Jip! Check your msn. Sent you some good news too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubsbs
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back