Bad Accident between a Z4 and a 645

Drag00n

Hi Guys,

Just spotted a bad accident at the junction right outside botanical gardens along holland rd.

A 645 turning right collided with a Z4. Ambulance was present, cant see the actual damage on the Z4 as I was driving past the reverse side of the impact, but the damage on the 645 is bad! Front totally gone!

Hope everyone is ok.

Re: Bad Accident between a Z4 and a 645

oh my..hope it's not anyone from here. :(
hope those involved are safe

oh no.. both are beemers. any pics to share??

Sorry to hear that. Sucks to have both nice Beemers involved in an accident. Hope the drivers are fine and that all can be resolved in a friendly manner.

quite a few incidents involving beemers this week.
anybody read the chinese newspaper of the e36 that burst into flames on nicholl highway.....really scary reading abt it. first the e36 at queensway then this....and man i'm driving a E36 myself.....spontaneous combustion anyone?! yikes

nicholastan91;161689 said:
omg both so expensive beemers somemore..wasted..hope they are ok..dun suppose u have a pic to share right?

No Leh, sorry!

I was driving alone, no time to take pic.

Passed by the scene too. Quite strange, 645's frontal collision zone fully crushed but didn't see much damage on the Z4. Very strange indeed. Wondered if another vehicle was involved?

i hope both drivers are ok. any idea what colour was the Z4 or the plate number? i do know a few who frequent that area and i hope it's not any of them...

i saw the plate number of the 645... but not the Z4... didnt even know it collided with a Z4...

i was panicked when i saw TP..

mixmaster,

6454..... or maybe 4645...

but buying 4d on the back of others' misfortunes, will strike meh?

Terry;161702 said:
i saw the plate number of the 645... but not the Z4... didnt even know it collided with a Z4...

i was panicked when i saw TP..

U always panick when u see TP anyways even if they are having kopi..:lol2:

TripleM;161865 said:
U always panick when u see TP anyways even if they are having kopi..:lol2:

natural reaction when i see TP i scared... ngak tau kenapa :(

Small small world. The Z4 was driven by my colleague (initials K.L.) olivian green 2.5. The 645 was driven by a chio bu from HongKong number plate XX 888. Apparently, she was driving the car in her bikinis..... probably returning from Zoukout...... very cool-headed 35-year-old lady..... asked to settle with her P.A. and walk home from there !!! No one injured......

So what actually happened?

Quite heartache to hear about two of the finest BMW models (the cars, not the ladies) getting all messed up!

Oilman said:
So what actually happened? Quite heartache to hear about two of the finest BMW models (the cars, not the ladies) getting all messed up!
Heard silver 6er came down from Grange direction, trying to make a right onto Cluny at the junction of Gleneagles.... Z4 coming from Napier heading towards town...... 6er followed another car doing the right-turn, thinking she could make it in time....... wham !!!

kenntona;161948 said:
Heard silver 6er came down from Grange direction, trying to make a right onto Cluny at the junction of Gleneagles.... Z4 coming from Napier heading towards town...... 6er followed another car doing the right-turn, thinking she could make it in time....... wham !!!

Ohhh... my first thought was Z4 driver trying to take a closer look at 645 driver in bikini. Nehmind.

Oilma said:
Ohhh... my first thought was Z4 driver trying to take a closer look at 645 driver in bikini. Nehmind.
He did not know that she was in her bikinis until she got out of her car...... then she put on a tee......

sigh... got money also not like tat try luck on beating a turn... lucky is Z4 , if QQ cherry then jia 6 !
Maybe Geneagles body check up so wear bikini hehe...

steam sia........................................

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
net8811com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back