Best Car wash recommendation

mengz

Just curious....

any recommendation for best car wash??

i personally like to go to the

Black magic ,Shell at Geylang in btw Lor 18 & 16 wher they use foam to wash ur car... most impt they use diif sponge for rims and body and they really take good effort to ensure ur car is clean :) damage :$6

really happy from their service they provide but the last time i went for a wash, my sound sys was wash out :( no music for my journey back home sob sob.... but the veri nxt day my sound sys was back again :)

the other is at AMK ave3 at blk 200 plus..
which they throw in vacuum as well just for $6

Re: Best Car wash recommendation

mengz said:
Black magic ,Shell at Geylang in btw Lor 18 & 16 wher they use foam to wash ur car... most impt they use diif sponge for rims and body and they really take good effort to ensure ur car is clean :) damage :$6

One of the better car washes in the west could be Shell along Boon Lay way.. They've a long queue, but more importantly, they water down, sud well and wipe gently, then rinse thoroughly - almost never miss any spots. Waiting time + wash = usually 30-45mins. :shock:

Some of the Shell outlets are better equipped and do not rush through the process.

Had a pretty bad wash recently elsewhere. :( No pre-wash rinse, used cotton sponge directly on surface and only managed to cover the left side of the car. Then 2 bucket-fulls of water poured over. The drying was... :silenced: Took under 5 minutes to complete the wash + dry.

Esso station on Steven's towards town, off PIE. Damage $6, plus $1 for each wheel for "chemical" wash......

mengz,

Is the offer at the Geylang shell still on? Its like for every 5 washes, u get another car wash for free, or something like that?

Cheers!

mengz,

Best car wash is DIY IMO...esp the drying part.... :thumbsup:

the glare outlet at maxwell road do a glare wash plus vacuum. think it u bulk buy, was 90 bucks for 10 or 12 washes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
500aeac
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back