Best place to shop for rims

TripleM

Legendary 10 Years
Stamford Tyres Mega Mart in Jurong has good selection of BBS rims but they aint cheap. South East Tyres at Kaki Bukit Road is pretty decent too. Most of the time, u wont be able to see a wide range of say BBS wheels in any of those shops but of course, u can always order.

Speak to Arsony bout the shop where he bot his CH rims at a sweet price. Believe the shop is located somewhere in Thomson area.

What model of BBS are u lookin for dude?

TripleM,

CH or RG. Just want a look look see see.

OT -
Jack, why you post such cute pics of the doggies..... :shoot:

My wife caught a glimpse of this page while I was surfing and demanded I bring her to look for one tomorrow!! :verysad:

Have a good weekend though ;)
Dave

Another OT: LOL, I think ericson pet farm got a cute Golden Retriever boy last week. Also have a very cute cavalier in tricolor.

Fat_burner said:
OT -
Jack, why you post such cute pics of the doggies..... :shoot:

My wife caught a glimpse of this page while I was surfing and demanded I bring her to look for one tomorrow!! :verysad:

Have a good weekend though ;)
Dave

OT.....Hahaha...it's so cute that I cudnt resist bro...
Well, at least you are making her happy...cheers yo..End OT

Tanzy said:
TripleM,

CH or RG. Just want a look look see see.

Ok no worries dude..
Think difficult to come by RG, special indent is necessary. It's great wheels..fully forged, strong and light... :thumbsup:

As for CH many shops carry this type of BBS these days...v popular with BMW makes esp 3 series

Ash got the 19" CH at a steal at S$420 a pc!!

He still owe me kopi + kaya toast!!

hehehehehe :twisted:

'The Great White'

hi Guys,

Anyone knows where to get the same deal like Ash for 19" BBS wheels with tyres? I called up the shop that Ash bought his wheels from but apparently they don't bring them in anymore.

Regards,
Shedden

Gonna be a tough one bro..so looks like that was just the one and only...Sorry bro, not much clue... :(

I got my at $3k for 4 pcs including tyres P7000 but ned to trade in my brand new 17" five spoke BMW rims.

Wow.... you got a pretty good deal also. I think I did call the shop that you bought from also but I don' think they carry them anymore right? Any idea?

hahaha i remember some time back shadowlord was trying to sell his mint condition CH 19" for $1000 all 4 and nobody took it for like close to a year i think. the strangeness of demand and supply.

shld have

super2ndgen said:
Wow.... you got a pretty good deal also. I think I did call the shop that you bought from also but I don' think they carry them anymore right? Any idea?

I tink they still have stock for the CH!

bro, can PM me the shop's details? thank you very very much!!! got anymore used CHs for sale? My friend doesn't mind used also! :D

BBS RG-R in silver finish. :inlove:
If it is in diamond black finish.... :drool:

Not exactly CSL rims, but close.

super2ndgen said:
bro, can PM me the shop's details? thank you very very much!!! got anymore used CHs for sale? My friend doesn't mind used also! :D
My 19" CH 1 or nt? Cos me tinking to change to 18"CH leh... Cos i 1 my car to b lighter n faster. I dnt mind to do a swap :)

Alvin666 said:
My 19" CH 1 or nt? Cos me tinking to change to 18"CH leh... Cos i 1 my car to b lighter n faster. I dnt mind to do a swap :)
Hi Alvin,

It doesn't seem advisable to do so.. I'm guessing the performance "gain" may not be significant at all or even un-noticable once you've gotten used to it...

my 2 cents!

Really ah..... Cos PML n many told me tat 19" look nice but 18" will b perfect wif look n performance.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taiapp8xbetlive

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back