Beware: New Traffic Cam

Re: Beware: New Traffic Cam

Shouldn't there be some signs to warn of speed cameras? I thought the regulation requires that?

They will send a letter about the camera with a bill......

Slow_poke_driver;1012914 said:
Shouldn't there be some signs to warn of speed cameras? I thought the regulation requires that?

Red_Bean_Bun;1012918 said:

haha. Today I just saw one red light camera flash because the motorcycle moved past the line( into pedestrian crossing and beyond) during red light like what they always like to do.... Now he's going to have some explaining to do =P

vegadonovan;1013043 said:
haha. Today I just saw one red light camera flash because the motorcycle moved past the line( into pedestrian crossing and beyond) during red light like what they always like to do.... Now he's going to have some explaining to do =P

Serves him right. I hate these dangerous bikers. But in some cases the bike may be partially hidden by the car and the TP may fine the car instead (if the car was out of line too). True story told to me by a cabbie who kena...

Red_Bean_Bun;1012918 said:

Money money money

It needs 2 flashes to get the bill. The second magnetic flux thing on the ground is after the pedestrian crossing.

The taxi must have really overshot by quite a bit.

Red_Bean_Bun;1013069 said:
It needs 2 flashes to get the bill. The second magnetic flux thing on the ground is after the pedestrian crossing.

Saw 2 flashes. the only thing protruding is the motorbike. But he didn't have the wtf look and look quite nonchalant.

Ahbengdriver;1013900 said:
can someone pls blow it up?

Hi ah beng, y ur signature looks like got error leh
CBB or CCB ?

seanskye;1013051 said:
Serves him right. I hate these dangerous bikers. But in some cases the bike may be partially hidden by the car and the TP may fine the car instead (if the car was out of line too). True story told to me by a cabbie who kena...

Don't fully believe cabbie stories... they are usually tainted with lots of colours to beef up the excitement.

I do that quite a few times. No camera flashes. I think there is a 2nd detector way beyond the pedestrian crossing that will trigger the camera.

Red_Bean_Bun;1013069 said:

Exactly. My friend's car went past a red light camera about 1 sec after the lights turned red but there was no flash. Perhaps the camera will only be armed after a few seconds the lights turn red.

vegadonovan;1013141 said:
Saw 2 flashes. the only thing protruding is the motorbike. But he didn't have the wtf look and look quite nonchalant.

Confirm the bike won't kena. Happened to me before when I couldn't stop in time with 2/3 of my car beyond the stop line. Saw 2 flashes but I wasn't sure it was me who triggered or by another car in front (I was too focused on braking). I never receive any fines or warnings from the TP.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789winofficial

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back