• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

BEWARE OF FELIX aka 'porsche78'.

Re: BEWARE OF FELIX aka 'porsche78'.

Hi TS,

I can understand the anguish that you are going through, one buyer also backed out of my deal last min and after reserving the item for him for 3 weeks at my garage.

I think to protect the interest of both parties, in future, maybe ask for a substantial deposit or do it strictly on a COD basis.

Cash is King.

Definately a lesson learnt. Like Dave mentioned, since we were dealing within the forum, i valued that level of trust.

"parts sold, buyer happy"
sounds fishy to me cos same old line posted by buyer n seller....should have been smarter or maybe i think too much...hehe

shameless, tks for all your comments, you are a very interesting personality. anyway pls contact daniel and check with him if the deal went through. money with him already and gds with me already. As for dave, i apologise deal with you did not go through, but dave you were not very truthful to me about the parts. But i need not explain futher. you should know that what you claim about new parts, actually not so new. many guys have sold me things and have been happy with my cash payment on side. many guys have bought parts from me and extremely cheap prices. Soem deals go well some things go wrong. just liek stock market, you win some you lose some. Anyway i thank everyone for yr comments.

Dear shameless

tks for yr comments. you have an interesting nick name and personality. pls check with daniel if gds and money has exchanged hands with me. many people have bought and sold things with me. soem go well some dont. just like stock market, you win some, you lose some. anyway thanks for your negative comments.:)

SHAMELESS;278071 said:
hey tbt......

i know SC very fas but me not into SC leh..... Im a purist for NA engines....... i just lurve the linear pull........

anyway, this porsche78 jialat ah, play so many forum member......someone pls post his pic here.......stop the nonsense.....

Update:
Felix contacted me on the 16th Dec (Sunday), then arranged the pick-up in JB and full payment all on the same day.

I'm glad there is closure to this issue.

Thank you all and also to you Felix.

KNN i also hate this kind of people! Somemore i always let buyers install first when happy then pay! PUI!

Moderaters please black mark his IP address..ooo i think this thread is enough to do him some damage.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
91clubgroup

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back