Beware Of Unethical Service Centre @ 353 Tanglin road Esso kiosk ( black shop )

ferio

Got rid by this service Centre for just 1 tyre patched @ $25 which market rate is only $5-$10..really piss off with this kind of unethical operator, when try to talk them out on price they reply : (if you are not happy we can take out the patch) giving me no choice but to pay the $25..Just because I'm driving a BMW and it at tanglin road , they can anyhow chop? ALL Bros PLS Beware of this shop...Malaysian Guy with a local old man boss.. Bad attitude and service

Re: Beware Of Unethical Service Centre @ 353 Tanglin road Esso kiosk ( black shop )

Did you check price before they start work? If not then lan lan for u.
Then again, if after normal work hour, Ching chai lor.

Re: Beware Of Unethical Service Centre @ 353 Tanglin road Esso kiosk ( black shop )

Haha.. Normal la..shops like this everywhere. Just like carrots also everywhere... I went to some tyre shop at boon keng with a letter H.. The lady boss want to charge me balancing at 15 dollar per wheel.. 4 wheels $60.. Can do alignment already..!! Don't even bother to reply.. Just step back into my car and drove away..

Oh well as one of the saying goes... Bring More Worries...

If I were you I would take the patch out ....... Then say change my mind and them have them out it back ....... :lol:

Like that would it be worth $50 for $25 ?

nored;1089216 said:
Haha.. Normal la..shops like this everywhere. Just like carrots also everywhere... I went to some tyre shop at boon keng with a letter H.. The lady boss want to charge me balancing at 15 dollar per wheel.. 4 wheels $60.. Can do alignment already..!! Don't even bother to reply.. Just step back into my car and drove away..

I also quoted $60 by my usual shop at old woodlands road. Even last year was only $40.

Slow_poke_driver;1089228 said:
I also quoted $60 by my usual shop at old woodlands road. Even last year was only $40.

Prices at honest and reliable tyre ws quote abt 20 or 30 for balancing,. You want I can give you contacts just PM me bro.. Sometimes you can even find 15 if you drive jap cars..

I just saying that prices quoted to us shld not be base on what cars we drive.. Same situation like thread starter..

Park far away then walk over ask price. Then go off and drive your car in.

Mockngbrd;1089236 said:
Park far away then walk over ask price. Then go off and drive your car in.

Tried. You drive over...then...

They will just tell you $20 is for 16inch and below. Yours 20 inch is double.

Fark. Someday I will just buy my own tyre balancing machine and put in my lab.

nored;1089235 said:
Prices at honest and reliable tyre ws quote abt 20 or 30 for balancing,. You want I can give you contacts just PM me bro.. Sometimes you can even find 15 if you drive jap cars..

I just saying that prices quoted to us shld not be base on what cars we drive.. Same situation like thread starter..

Please pm me.

agree with nored that 'prices quoted to us shld not be base on what cars we drive.'
Last time I asked a site sponsor here how much to touch up a 3x3cm paint surface scratch on fender, he first question was 'what car U drive?' Thought it's same paint cost n workmanship be it Bmw or corolla? Should have asked him to quote for both! In the end his price was $200 compared to $120 I paid at a random workshop. Very satisfied with the quality.

My window tinting packages are standard for all car models all this years. But there are some customers who come to us and insist that we should quote them a cheaper price cause they are not driving any conti cars or high end models... etc etc... Haiz.....very confusing...

ferio;1089212 said:
Got rid by this service Centre for just 1 tyre patched @ $25 which market rate is only $5-$10..really piss off with this kind of unethical operator, when try to talk them out on price they reply : (if you are not happy we can take out the patch) giving me no choice but to pay the $25..Just because I'm driving a BMW and it at tanglin road , they can anyhow chop? ALL Bros PLS Beware of this shop...Malaysian Guy with a local old man boss.. Bad attitude and service

Why dun you name the shop ?

Beware Of Unethical Service Centre @ 353 Tanglin road Esso kiosk ( black shop )

sherman0888;1089243 said:
My window tinting packages are standard for all car models all this years. But there are some customers who come to us and insist that we should quote them a cheaper price cause they are not driving any conti cars or high end models... etc etc... Haiz.....very confusing...

Confusing indeed..

Last edited by a moderator:

sherman0888;1089243 said:

nored;1089255 said:
Confuse then don't do their sales lor.. Same as the customer can choose not to use ur products.. It's a buyers market out there.. If ur business model is so rigid.. And not cater to all sectors or the market.. Then is ur lost because other shops will do the jobs then you do not want to do..

I feel that sherman way is correct cos to do the film for a camry or a 5er takes the same time and effort.

There is no right or wrong.. I am just saying others will do the jobs that some will not do..

Haiz...end of the day is the customers who will have the last decision.

Infratint has no free drinks n no girls. Bad business model.

Slow_poke_driver;1089238 said:

Fark. Someday I will just buy my own tyre balancing machine and put in my lab.

PM me when you do.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back