Bidding numbers

chershen

bros / sis, anyone with any experience? i.e. the rough market rate if i were to bid 2 / 3 or 4 digits? i am not asking for those lucky number 8 combi. thanks!

p.s. process wise, i have read thru the LTA site. quite straight forward other than need to do CO.

Re: Bidding numbers

chershen;657558 said:
bros / sis, anyone with any experience? i.e. the rough market rate if i were to bid 2 / 3 or 4 digits? i am not asking for those lucky number 8 combi. thanks!

p.s. process wise, i have read thru the LTA site. quite straight forward other than need to do CO.

Hi ST,

if just bid normal number i think can try in the region of S$1200 to S$2000 and try..........
mine also normal number i bid S$1005 ( but that was 10 years ago ), my other ride (same number plate) i think PML throw in for me (probably is normal number that's why PML throw-in)

cheers

ac323;657583 said:
Hi ST,

if just bid normal number i think can try in the region of S$1200 to S$2000 and try..........
mine also normal number i bid S$1005 ( but that was 10 years ago ), my other ride (same number plate) i think PML throw in for me (probably is normal number that's why PML throw-in)

cheers

i see. tks for the info.

chershen;657589 said:
i see. tks for the info.

unless you dun mind those with X behind..........my friend bid 59X for S$2500

cheers

I had the same 4 nos on both my cars... 9, 8, 6 s....

you should try 1,200 as min.... those prosperous or recurring nos.... try 1,600 region.

Bidding number is all about how much you feel it is worth it and bid that amount. Nobody can tell you whether this price sure can get what number.. :)

audicious;657601 said:
I had the same 4 nos on both my cars... 9, 8, 6 s....

you should try 1,200 as min.... those prosperous or recurring nos.... try 1,600 region.

tks for the useful info.

I got mine at 1250 5 years ago...simple recurring no. :)

I guess it depends if anyone else is bidding for the same number. If its meant to be yours, it will be yours. My 7117 was $1,000, 8 yrs back

Terry;658232 said:
look for william yeo...

10k can get number 1................ :lol2::lol2: but must wait..... how long will not know.... :whythis:

yes u can... with 10k SGD u can get number one..

but in Indonesia...

Bro ST -- which number are you bidding this week? The main bidding for SKD series is open this week...MTL...

gr8golf88;658376 said:
Bro ST -- which number are you bidding this week? The main bidding for SKD series is open this week...MTL...

bidded. will pm you. ( :

Cool bro...all the best ya...me still debating whether to bid or not...haiz...

gr8golf88;658408 said:

see you pang tang or not lor.

if you have a regular feng shui advisor who can provide your the numbers for your prosperity, then can better help you decide.

otherwise, just settle for that one number for the rest of your life lor.

( :

gr8golf88;658408 said:

fierce..............

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups