Bilstein PSS10

Jadis

Very keen to put in the PSS9 but my friend told me PSS10 is coming out. Bros here any idea? Does it mean PSS10 is better?

Re: Bilstein PSS10

nsbsin;270890 said:
Very keen to put in the PSS9 but my friend told me PSS10 is coming out. Bros here any idea? Does it mean PSS10 is better?

PSS9 is more than good enuf bro!!

'The Great White'

But the new B16 Ride Control Coilovers are pimp man!!!!

bilstein_1280_011.jpg

bilstein_1280_014.jpg

Now......who wants to buy my PSS9???

'The Great White'

When I checked with TurnerMotorsports on the use of the Electronic Ride Control, they said there are only 2 settings. Either sports (which wld be the stiffest setting on PSS9) and normal which I do not know is set to what level.

So u may wanna keep your PSS9 which gives u more adjustments keke.

The electronic ride control is cool!..
I reckon the normal preset can be set by the user, otherwise, just 2 levels of control for the suspension maybe a little restrictive.

but the true power of the ride control is not only that you can set the suspension soft or hard, but the suspension autoadjust within a range, so that the car flattens out when cornering. Same tech is used in Porsche PASM, and also Nissan GTR.

centurion;272344 said:
but the true power of the ride control is not only that you can set the suspension soft or hard, but the suspension autoadjust within a range, so that the car flattens out when cornering. Same tech is used in Porsche PASM, and also Nissan GTR.

You are absolutely correct bro!!

It's about 50% firmer than stock suspension when in 'Comfort mode'.

The kit features an electronic control unit that senses road characteristics and G-loads and makes shock valve changes in a millisecond!

For me, I also only need 2 settings......1 for street & 1 for track.

Let me order it & try on my car, will do a review on it!!

kekekeke

'The Great White'

as for the ridecontrol, after trying it out on the Mercedes C-class (similar system vs no such system) I must say WOW this is a MUST GET unless you are hardcore track guy. The entire character of the car is totally changed. No piglike roll during cornering, no need to use so thick anti-roll bar. Comfort is enhanced. Just wow.

F**k Technology. I think i might dump my KWs for this at a later stage.

(Admin edit: word masked)

go drive wilman's car today.

Then he install ridecontrol.

then drive wilman's car again.

YOU MAKE THE DECISION based on fact.

Actually, Bilstein naming convention:

Damptronic - electronics must be in car (Porsche PASM, GTR)
Ridecontrol - integrated electronics in the little box, no electronics in car

I'm seriously considering Damptronic myself. I saw a video once (can't find it now) on how much better the Bilstein Damptronic coilovers are compared to even the excellent Porsche stock PASMs.

woo hooo... huat ar Bilstein B16 PSS10 with ride control. mai tu liow guys. be the 1st

acupunch;272405 said:
woo hooo... huat ar Bilstein B16 PSS10 with ride control. mai tu liow guys. be the 1st

Wrong.....the video shows E90 with PSS10 only, not the B16 Ride Control.

:nehnehhh:

Nice meeting you at J4C that day!

'The Great White'

ACU, now you already have PSS9 and ME, any thought of adding BBK and swaybar ? I may like to wait for PSS10, still unable to find suitable rims for the setup.

wilman2772;272406 said:
Nice meeting you at J4C that day!
me too. thanks for your demostration how to maintain *bling* *bling* wheel shine like diamond. :drool:

where were you rushing just now, saw your car past by Dover MRT, was at taxi stand. indeed great white. :laughlik:

acupunch;272418 said:
me too. thanks for your demostration how to maintain *bling* *bling* wheel shine like diamond. :drool:

where were you rushing just now, saw your car past by Dover MRT, was at taxi stand. indeed great white. :laughlik:

Oh.....izzit?

Tat's normal driving.....if rushing, it'll be double that speed.......kekekeke

'The Great White'

nsbsin;272407 said:
ACU, now you already have PSS9 and ME, any thought of adding BBK and swaybar ? I may like to wait for PSS10, still unable to find suitable rims for the setup.
thanks, I'm content with what I had now. :)
BBK is too ex la, 320i don't such good braking.
will try understand my current set-up, then see if i need a swaybar :juggle:
got something else (not car related) for myself this Christmas, and i just got it today. :cloud9:
playing it now. :lol2: si peh shiok sia. :yummie:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajabaji1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back