• 25 Aug Sat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Either day is fine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

leslie11

View attachment 40464
View attachment 40463
Thanks everyone for the meet up! It wouldn't have been possible without everyone's support and attendance. Some came with their family, others came by themselves while one even tried to avoid cleaning rims by bringing a partner....

Special thanks to Hendra, Jayde, Andrian and the rest of the Munich Auto team for their generosity in sponsoring the prizes, opening their aftersales centre and of course, staying so late into the night....I think some of them were still there shopping at 10pm!

In the end, I'm sure everyone enjoyed each other's company. It was all in good fun and I'm already looking forward to the next GTG!

Hi everyone,

The long awaited Aug meetup for the BMW 1 family is here! The last meetup in May had over 50 cars and this is a great chance to meet up and learn more about our online friends and cars. Everyone is invited, BMW or not (can even be Bus Mrt Walk!).

Date: Fri 24 Aug(The poll has decided) IT'S TODAY!!!
Time: 7pm to 9.30pm (free to adjourn somewhere else after that)

Items on the agenda include aesthetic mods (M and AC Schnitzer bodykits, wheels), engine enhancements (e-throttle and other warranty-friendly stuff) and lots of mindless banter.
I am sure you'll leave the GTG with a few ideas on your next mod.

View attachment 40014
Munich Auto (thru M-Nut aka Hendra) has very generously sponsored the following prizes:

For the day itself, we are offering the following:
1) $1,000 MA Vouchers
2) 10 x $300 MA Vouchers
3) 3 x Top Gear Magazine Subscription

And the following offers:

1) 47% Rebate on all BMW Car Care and PPS Package

I trust this helps with attracting participants to your event. Thank you all.

Updates from Hendra:

Update on 22 Aug:
Dear 1 Series Participants,

Please complete the CRM form below (yellow parts) and email it to (Attn: Jayde Ng F20 GTG) [email protected] before you come for the GTG.
CRM Form

I will arrange for our parts staff to be around. But to ensure that there would be no delays, I recommend that prior to the day that all who would like to purchase any products and services get a quotation from us and redeem those vouchers at the point of sale.

Enquiries can be directed to Leslie at 93809565 (my bedtime is 9pm)

Copy and paste from here on:

Nick/Name/Pax/Poison to share or request (mandatory smart aleck comments)

01. leslie11 / Leslie / 4 / Gladen $2k basic ICE, I want to try out piggyback tunes for the 118
02. Eastmints / Shawn / 2 / Nothing fancy to share yet but want to learn - piggyback a real possibility (there will be some piggies there!)
03. zebra / daniel / 1 / drink free M kopi (ration 1 person 1 cup)
04. 1series / michael / 1 / Accessories?, want to get LA module (You mean KS right?)
05. Baby1M / J. Anthony / 1 / will share DIY style in keeping ride or rim shining (tentative yes) (ok can demo on my car, i won't wash the whole week)
06. Gun_in_roses / Keat / see see look look test test poison (SSLL are famous last words)
07. Ah yang / ah yang/ 1/ can i c c look look?(if baby gal allow wil attend) (see #6)
08. viper76 / kelvin / 1 / see see look look test test poison n know more bros out there... (see #6)
09. Aredstone / maybe alpine? If its done by then .... (VF47 is looking at aftermkt sound setup too)
10. Zeromax / Sebastian / 1 / Stock Ride.... :liar:
11. ben1 / Bernard / 1 / Provide antidote NOT (see #10)
12. sunstorm / Lawrence / 1 / check out accessories (Bring $$$)
13. forrestgum / Eugene / 1 / KPO (This one is telling the truth!)
14. TabbySan / Richard / 1 / stock ride.. Business trip, can't make it
15. Clarencelee77 / 1 (Our photographer?)
16. Naqshband73 / Avin / 1 / Hope got free foods.....or Cat Mountain King..... (No free food, sorry. In fact pls bring for us!)
17. Shaynne / Ching / 1 / meet up and explore other bro/sis cars (explore=molest)
18. vf47 / 1 / butt stock and intend to be..(Liar, intend to be stock but want to test my sound???)
19. seb033 / seb / 1 / stock ride, poison me (Ha, first time I see open invitation)
20. Ginmin / Eugin / 1 / show of support (tentative as depend if got nite study duty) (Just cancel nite study, long way more to exams)
21. Silverhwak / Ray / 1 / stock ride / Kpo-ing (tentatively) (Just come, all of us are KPOs too)
22. Alextang /alex /3 / stock ride / sightseeing (sightseeing always ends at the gift shop)
23. Tsystem / Joel / 1or 2 / Want free vouchers for servicing!! (vouchers can use for buying antidote also)
24. focusone / Steven / 2 / looking for offers for 116 bodykit (Check with Andrian from Munich before coming)
25. feynman82 / christian / maybe new sport steering wheel What's your steering wheel now?
26. freedom / ray / 1 / get poisoned and hopefully win some vouchers and make friends Two things are guaranteed: Poisoning and making friends!
27. twiddlebug / issac / 1 / ssrr touch touch if possible want to touch must pay...sound familiar?
28. Sheldor / KC / 2 / Look see look see okie, it'll be tough to resist
29. Nighthawkcity / Leonard / 2 / want to drive my F20 to get poisoned but its now in PML ICU need some vouchers to do up bodykit.. hahaha There's about 30 of us eyeing the vouchers too!
30. TTY / 1 / SSLL; try out trd if got chance sure got chance, trial on your car somemore!
50. qwertyabc / Bob / 1 / join in the fun in my GTR (if got 50 ppl going) (oops looks like 50 will be tough)

As of 2300hrs 23 Aug

Feel free to THANK Hendra and Munich Auto for sponsoring the great prizes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BMW 1er Meetup for Aug 2012

Reserved specially for Munich Auto who have generously sponsored prizes and offered us their premises for the meetup.
Update on 22 Aug:

Please complete the CRM form below (yellow parts) and email it to (Attn: Jayde Ng F20 GTG) [email protected] before you come for the GTG.
CRM Form

Update on 20 Aug:

We seek a non white coloured F20 to be our showpiece car for Friday evening's gathering. The car needs to undergo PPS and subsequent BMW Car Care process, in return they will get the both packages at a very attractive promotional rate. PM me and state your colour and contact information if interested. Thank you.

Munich Automobiles Presents Its BMW Car Care Services
View attachment 40038

Munich Automobiles is proud to announce the commencement of our BMW Car Care Services. We provide the best BMW has to offer to ensure your BMW is always pristine. We will care for your body work and all the interiors as only BMW can, with our BMW trained team of Master Groomers. Every exterior and interior grooming issues will be taken care of promptly.

For the month of August, we are offering all BMW Car Care packages and Paint Protection System application at 47% off the price in honour of 47 years of Nation Building. Please email us at [email protected] or make an appointment with Jayde at 65667666 now.

View attachment 40520

F20 M-Performance Parts
View attachment 40039

Last edited by a moderator:

Eastmints / Shawn / 2 / Nothing fancy to share yet but want to learn - piggyback a real possibility

Pls copy and paste, don't tekan me!

Nick/Name/Pax/Poison to share or request
1. leslie11 / Leslie / 4 / Gladen $2k basic ICE, I want to try out piggyback tunes for the 118
2. Eastmints / Shawn / 2 / Nothing fancy to share yet but want to learn - piggyback a real possibility

Haha... thanks.

You are da man :wavey:

Maybe i will go to learn about poison but not get poisoned by you guys. Either day is fine with me.

Is it really confirmed to be at Munich? Just wana check because I stay in e East but work in e West and at time in e North, so it really depends on venue and timing. Weekends r normally out for me but not always :D

I am in. Friday. Weekend I am out.....no poison to share except BMW accesories of iPad Holder, rear bag and coat hangar....haha....but I am sure getting the ks module. Just waiting to run more miles on car to make sure nothing wrong......

1. leslie11 / Leslie / 4 / Gladen $2k basic ICE, I want to try out piggyback tunes for the 118
2. Eastmints / Shawn / 2 / Nothing fancy to share yet but want to learn - piggyback a real possibility
3. zebra/ daniel/ e82/ 1/ drink free M kopi
4. 1series/michael/f20/1 accessories?, want to get LA module
10.[/QUOTE]

I can't be poisoned because 'seen that done that' nor will I attempt to poison others... main objective to be there is to put a face to e names/nicks especially I currently only know 3 faces excluding Zebra and M-Nut.

Nick / Name / Pax / Poison to share or request

01. leslie11 / Leslie / 4 / Gladen $2k basic ICE, I want to try out piggyback tunes for the 118
02. Eastmints / Shawn / 2 / Nothing fancy to share yet but want to learn - piggyback a real possibility
03. zebra / daniel / 1 / drink free M kopi
04. 1series / michael / 1 / Accessories?, want to get LA module
05. Baby1M / J. Anthony / 1 / will share DIY style on ride & rim shine (tentative attendance)

gun_in_roses;871356 said:
Maybe i will go to learn about poison but not get poisoned by you guys. Either day is fine with me.
Your majesty, can you pls insert your name yourself!

Baby1M;871359 said:
Is it really confirmed to be at Munich? Just wana check because I stay in e East but work in e West and at time in e North, so it really depends on venue and timing. Weekends r normally out for me but not always :D
If you mean Munich Auto then yes it's confirmed there, Hendra gave the green light. SG is so small, 20mins at the right speed can get you anywhere.

Baby1M;871395 said:
I can't be poisoned because 'seen that done that' nor will I attempt to poison others
Famous last words....

02. Eastmints / Shawn / 2 / Nothing fancy to share yet but want to learn - piggyback a real possibility
05. Baby1M / J. Anthony / 1 / will share DIY style on ride & rim shine (tentative attendance)

06. Gun_in_roses / Keat / see see look look test test poison

denJAP;871418 said:
cool.. maybe i can lurk around and take some pictures IF PERMITTED

:p:p:p;)

blank out the licence plates...unless you're taking of the owners (then try to take flattering shots at least)!

07.Ah yang/ ah yang/ 1/ can i c c look look?(if baby gal allow wil attend)

leslie11;871423 said:
blank out the licence plates...unless you're taking of the owners (then try to take flattering shots at least)!

heh.. blocking out the plate is a must if i were to shoot cars.. i can even do magic and make the plates disappear :dance:

08. viper76 / kelvin / 1 / see see look look test test poison n know more bros out there...

08. viper76 / kelvin / 1 / see see look look test test poison n know more bros out there...
09. Aredstone/ maybe alpine? If its done by then ....

WOW,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwlasernet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back