BMW 2015 upgrade to original F30 M Performance brakes kit issue

abdulla

Hi Guys,

i upgraded my BMW 320 2015 brake kit to the original F30 brake kit. i found it is completely different while driving. the brake pedal goes to the floor it is really annoying.

any one had same issue, please share it with me. many thanks

If the pedal goes to the floor or spongy, it may not be bled properly or worst, leaking. V dangerous. When u press, does it hold or goes down further after a few secs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the pedal goes to the floor or spongy, it may not be bled properly or worst, leaking. V dangerous. When u press, does it hold or goes down further after a few secs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply. actually it doesn't goes too much to the floor, and i can use it normally. but my only concern that it doesn't look right but the guy who done for me says it is normal !

Hi Guys,

i upgraded my BMW 320 2015 brake kit to the original F30 brake kit. i found it is completely different while driving. the brake pedal goes to the floor it is really annoying.

any one had same issue, please share it with me. many thanks
If u upgrade frpm original to m performance 4pot bbk, you have to code in sport brakes. This will vastly improve brake feel as ecu will adjust line pressure

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n666in1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back