• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

bmw 335i auto

we unfortunately have to let our E92 335i (PI) go - due to overseas posting:

colour: white
interior: black leather (burr walnut finish)
OMV: $38,613
CEO: $15,110
options: fully loaded (idrive); keyless; one-touch; sunroof
odometer: 27000+km
manufacturered year Oct 2006 (first batch of E92 bmw 335i)
excellent condition and performance, well-maintained (washed weekly, recent polishing done). attached photos.
PLEASE NOTE: WHILST WE APPRECIATE THE CONTINUED INTEREST WE ARE STILL GETTING INQUIRIES ON THIS CAR. IT WAS SOLD A FEW DAYS AFTER THIS AD AND THEREFORE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: bmw 335i auto

u sure the OMV is correct?

2 concerns that I have for this car:

1) Year of make 2006 but registered in mid 08. Hmmm the car was sitting for 2 years???

2) Auto gearbox that doesnt come with DCT. Can the bros here in this forum advise: how much difference in performance is there between the auto gearbox and the DCT? Can feel the difference? I really really love to have the DCT...

Thanks for any valuable input.

Yep, this likely used import.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slater;509885 said:
still cant be that low. unless bare bones

Imported Used............................

cheers

sunboy77;509888 said:
2 concerns that I have for this car:

1) Year of make 2006 but registered in mid 08. Hmmm the car was sitting for 2 years???

2) Auto gearbox that doesnt come with DCT. Can the bros here in this forum advise: how much difference in performance is there between the auto gearbox and the DCT? Can feel the difference? I really really love to have the DCT...

Thanks for any valuable input.

1) Manufacture year is 2006 but what is more impt and relevant for your consideration is the date of first registration overseas. LTA will calculate your PARF Eligibility Expiry Date from this date and not the the date that it was registered in SG. ie. 10yrs from overseas reg date and NOT mid-2008. Hence, you have a PARF that runs for 8.X yrs and a COE that lasts for 10yrs!

2) DCT was not available in 335 till late 08 / early 09 ....

kirin;509966 said:
1) Manufacture year is 2006 but what is more impt and relevant for your consideration is the date of first registration overseas. LTA will calculate your PARF Eligibility Expiry Date from this date and not the the date that it was registered in SG. ie. 10yrs from overseas reg date and NOT mid-2008. Hence, you have a PARF that runs for 8.X yrs and a COE that lasts for 10yrs!

What???

Based on the asking price by the seller and assuming the car has exactly 6 years of parf life left, then the annual depreciation comes up to 20.6k! When a new 335 from Performance Motors is only $19.5k!!!

Not worth...

poor poster...how is he going to sell his ride now with all these posts ?

BTW, i think a bmw 320 or IS250 has a higher OMV value....mine's about 42k

I pity the seller.

For buyers, simple mathematics, lower OMV, lower bids.

No need to belittle the seller. If buyers are keen, make a bid based on OMV, with references to other cars with similar OMVs.

I think that is a reasonable basis.

Yes, that was what I was thinking of. Just offer your price and if price buay gam, can walk away.
I didn't see the price stated by the seller (he could have edited his post), but I'm sure it's negotiable.

335 is my dream car....must work harder and less TCSS....:)

sunboy77;510121 said:
What???

Based on the asking price by the seller and assuming the car has exactly 6 years of parf life left, then the annual depreciation comes up to 20.6k! When a new 335 from Performance Motors is only $19.5k!!!

Not worth...

I agree with with Ken - look at the $$$ numbers and make an informed decision.

Year of manufacture could be Dec 2006 but if it was first registered in say, June 2007; the PARF would be for 9 yrs. The flaw here is to see 2006 as a full year without knowing the real first reg date.

AIya simple maths, how much you willing to loose per year of depreciation for this car then make a reasonable offer. Both happy ... deal .. if not just walk away lo .....

please note: Whilst we appreciate the continued interest we are still getting inquiries on this car. It was sold a few days after this ad and therefore no longer available.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back