Bmw badge

angelyn

Hi..someone debadged my logo off the boot at liang court carpark..wld any1 here be interested to sell theirs or where can i get a replacement? Im a 120i cab..

Re: Bmw badge

Who is so evil to steal ur BMW badge/ roundel? Terrible.
Anyways, there are tons on EBay. I recently ordered a set of carbon fiber ones from one of the ebay sellers, now awaiting delivery.
Why don't you take chance to change to cooler looking ones?

Anyway, here's a link to the BMW badges on sale on ebay for your shopping pleasure. Good luck!

BMW Roundel: Emblems | eBay

Hi. Sorry to hear that.

3 obvious options are:-

1. PML parts store
2. Eng Soon (1 of t site sponsors)
3. Propel (?)

Hope u had in-car dash cam to catch the culprit.

Hi ..thank u for all ur tips..i was so pissed off! B
Wen i installed e camera ..was told i cant have a back camera bc of e soft top..wanted to go bk n see e cctv but really no such time..now tat there are places to buy eg ebay..think i wld just have to do tat..
Question: if i buy from ebay..wen i sell my car..will e buyer notice tat its not original?
Going bk to perfomance may cost me a bomb..:(

Wats e meaning of "propel?"

Apologies... im better versed at handbags n shoes:)

Don't worry. The badge is a small thing. Not going to be a problem at all when resale.
I've added/ changed so many little things to custom my ride in the last month since I got my Car.
Handbags n shoes r my specialty too so don't worry. We r the rare flowers here.

If u cannot tahan (stand) not having a badge (ugly boot) .. Coz EBay takes a while to ship, then call Eng Soon Auto to ask if they have stock right now. They are open from 9am - 4pm on Saturdays.
They have loads of other oem accessories that you can change yourself too. Nice people. They are very helpful.

@jetset:
Appreciate ur time in sharing all these tips! Wen it comes to the car...its too techical for me....ok..mayb im lazy to learn wen it comes to tat..lol
Will ck it out :) thank u again

I dont think you can install a rear facing camera because most cameras are mounted on to the rear window. I'm sure if you insisted, the workshop can install the camera for you, but you would not be able to drive with your top down.

Hope you will be able to get a replacement for the roundel. :)

Do contact us if you need a Original Emblem or any other BMW parts !

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8dog

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back