Bmw Brake pads and car battery

redleader

Hi,

Can someone advice me how much is it to replace brake pads at an external workshop vs PML?

And is it true that we can only replace the car battery at PML? Because the outside workshops can't input a special BMW code to enable charging of the battery. That was what PML told me.

I am driving a 2009 E60.

Regards

Red.

Re: Bmw Brake pads and car battery

Bullshit. I changed my previous E60 battery outside and it worked just fine. Any workshop with the proper equipment for BMW coding can do it...

As for brake pads, I don't know.. I high class, use Brembo..very expensive. I da man

MW;879216 said:
Bullshit. I changed my previous E60 battery outside and it worked just fine. Any workshop with the proper equipment for BMW coding can do it...

As for brake pads, I don't know.. I high class, use Brembo..very expensive. I da man

Really ah? I first in Q for your BBK when u go jipun hor.....

MW;879216 said:

Brembo got brake pad me?

I no hi class. I only use Brembo disc & textar pads.

st8800;879294 said:
Really ah? I first in Q for your BBK when u go jipun hor.....

My previous E60 lah

Now F10 Brembo I no $$$ and even considered buying that XYZ brand BBK and then paste Bimbo

MW;879301 said:
My previous E60 lah

Now F10 Brembo I no $$$ and even considered buying that XYZ brand BBK and then paste Bimbo

$1800 for XYZ brakes..... someone low ball owner $1300 but he not accepting. Put on your charm maybe internet hero can get for $1400?

Me not into high end brakes lah. Normal ones that can stop my car is good enough... Haha

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhatvipdate

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back