BMW Driver Training - Advanced Level

Leica

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Our friends from BMW Advanced Driver training (Performance Motors Ltd), are glad to extend their invitation for the training sessions to be held in June. Here are the schedules:

05 June 2010, Saturday
26 June 2010, Saturday
27 June 2010, Sunday

Online registration is available at : PML BMW website

Slots are given on a first-come-first-serve basis so be one the first to check this out :thumbsup:

Re: BMW Driver Training - Advanced Level

Did I read this correctly?

"BMW Advanced Training is open to anyone aged 21 years and above with a valid driver's license for more than 3 years for only $1300."

wow just 3 years ago I only paid $500!!!

Yea I saw the price too @_@

Where you got the $1300? I read on the pdf application form it's

$600 for PML customer
$800 for non-PML customer

I did not buy my ride from PML so I guess I am non-PML customer? :eek:

Deadkookaburra;541477 said:
Did I read this correctly?

"BMW Advanced Training is open to anyone aged 21 years and above with a valid driver's license for more than 3 years for only $1300."

wow just 3 years ago I only paid $500!!!

ok, just saw the pricing in the PML website, but it's a bit confusing because of the other statement -"The next sessions will be announced in 2009." Seems like it's not an updated version?

WTF $1300? siao arh? I hv a decal selling for $300 any takers? Go to Mercs website to register, non member $400 for e Mercs driving experience!!

got the reply from PML - it's $845 for 1st time BMW car buyer, ~$1100 for second hand car driver (ie., purchase from PPSL), and $1300 for non-BMW drivers (including those who own BMW not bought from PML) :whatthe:

wah piang eh! like that where gt fair??
somemore nid 21 years old and above. wah piang @.@

hehe 10 years ago, it was only $400. But then policemen wore shorts and bicycle wheel one big one small.

Guys, if you can, go for this training. It is one of the best in this business, and it certainly gives good grounding in basic car control. Skills like these, once internalised, can actually save lives, so dont understimate its usefulness.

And also, once you've cleared this, we can arrange for the BMW nurburgring experience!!!! I shall go post details of this one of these days when I got the time.

Yo Shawn,

Dont you need to clear the Interminate level first before going for the nurburgring?

i always thot the BMW courses havto take step by step one....

i wanted to sign my gf up when it was still 500...now too chor liao...ouch

Welbo;542711 said:
Yo Shawn,

Dont you need to clear the Interminate level first before going for the nurburgring?

no need, but at least this one i think. i didnt go for IDT but i managed to go for the Nring one.

Hi All,

BMW Advanced Driver training had just informed us that there will be an additional date to their initially announced schedule. There will also be a class on 06 June, 2010. If you guys are interested, please feel free to register via their website.

Cheers,

Leica :wavey:

Any dates for the Intermediate ones? aka IDT

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
91clubgroup

Latest posts