BMW E90 320i FC

Tysigen

Hi guys,

What's the average fuel consumption for your E90 320i? I get about 6.7Km/L (roughly 400km per 60L tank) with 18" rims at most... Sometimes even down to 5.8Km/L. Is that good or bad?

Just wanted to find out the average to see how conservative I am..... thanks in advance :)

Re: BMW E90 320i FC

Tysigen;1044523 said:
Hi guys,

What's the average fuel consumption for your E90 320i? I get about 6.7Km/L (roughly 400km per 60L tank) with 18" rims at most... Sometimes even down to 5.8Km/L. Is that good or bad?

Just wanted to find out the average to see how conservative I am..... thanks in advance :)

mine full tank 470km..( there about )

* am on 19ins rims...
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Mine's average abt 10.5km/L... 60% highway on front 225 40 18 rear 255 35 18

mine is around 9.5km/L thereabouts. 50-60% highway. would go into reserve tank at about 480-500km thereabouts.

You should buy m3...heard can get better FC...

Seriously though, depends on driving pattern. If you only travel on expressway at legal speed, you get good fc. If you like to go some dark dark dark car park with engine running, obviously fc will suck.

Slow_poke_driver;1044551 said:
You should buy m3...heard can get better FC...

Seriously though, depends on driving pattern. If you only travel on expressway at legal speed, you get good fc. If you like to go some dark dark dark car park with engine running, obviously fc will suck.

Wot dark dark dark car park??!!

Meek;1044552 said:
Wot dark dark dark car park??!!

Meek never encounter before when you go take sunrise photo or nightscape? Like Kranji reservoir car park and ecp car park...:silenced:

Slow_poke_driver;1044556 said:
Meek never encounter before when you go take sunrise photo or nightscape? Like Kranji reservoir car park and ecp car park...:silenced:

I am sked of the dark... so never go those places...

im getting 10-11km/l 80% highway 20% city. Also on 18'' rims. RPM usually not more than 3K.

I find that my FC defers alot depending on the type of engine oil i am using. Currently on BMW oil. Previously using total 5w40 and getting 9km/l only.

I am getting ard 8.5 to 9.5km/litre. usually on 50% highway and 50% city driving.running on 19inch staggered setup

But seriously thread starter bimmer fc really quite jialat,better get it check by ws

Wow I like your tyre combi. My was (car sold) on stock 16" tyre, getting only 8-10 km/L mostly short distance travelling. Tysigen consumption too low!

Zincman;1044598 said:
But seriously thread starter bimmer fc really quite jialat,better get it check by ws

What's ws? Anyway thanks guys! Really helped a lot...... I was chatting with my buddy and just to prove him wrong, I wanna ask turbo engines are more fuel efficient right? (He says it's the other way) lol

Cheers

same like when u see your doctor, tell the ws the problems you think your car is having

I'm on 18" 225 front and 255 rear and getting 8-8.6km/l. What I do is I pump full tank myself at same petrol station same pump (normally after auto stop i press another 3 times), this is because petrol station uncle pump sometimes press more sometimes press less, and then divide the mileage by how much I pump.

It's as usual dependent on how much highway/city drive, how often you get stuck in traffic jams, how you accelerate..

P.S. I find having the car stationary and engine on while waiting inside consumes quite alot of petrol. Maybe you wanna try put to Neutral while coming to stop at traffic light rather than "D"?

but 5.x km/l is really bad.. maybe you got a crack somewhere and you are leaking fuel??? THIS WILL BE SUPER DANGEROUS!!
Imagine you park at the car park le and fuel leak abit.. some idiot smoke and throw cigarette butt and BOOOM!

Haha... just exaggerating! Cheers!

I'm on 19", with ICE set up & barangs (works stuff) at boot so car a bit more heavy.

50/50 on expressway & traffic light drives, will keep engine running & aircon on occassionally (but not at dark dark car park..).

Getting around 7km/L nia, sibeh siong ah..!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ko66vn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back