BMW program car from PML

Re: BMW program car from PML

benkwlau;993150 said:
I know that PML sells program cars after special events. Is it good to buy ?

This is a subjective question, yes to some ppl, no to others.
There is definitely some sort of discount and it may be worth buying for some but not worth it to others

Well, it's still a discount for an almost brand new car, low mileage and you will be registered as the first owner. Won't be able to tell the difference after a while?

Not for the 740s that were used in last week's IMDEX. Texted my SE and was told that they were spec'ed exactly as the full-priced 740s plus M-sport package. Not sure about the 520s from the same event. See link for details:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=7974

Last edited by a moderator:

KR81;993171 said:
Not for the 740s that were used in last week's IMDEX. Texted my SE and was told that they were spec'ed exactly as the full-priced 740s plus M-sport package. Not sure about the 520s from the same event. See link for details:

BMW will provide limousine fleet for IMDEX Asia this week

i think the 7-series used for the events does not come with the 7-privileges benefits.
not sure what's the discount level now but for last year's airshow, the 730Li's were going at 50K off the list price. if one is lucky, the car might even be slated as a spare so its basically a discounted brand new car. not too bad savings for the 2/3 weeks that PML holds the car for the event and turn around time before delivery.

lim_ck;993208 said:
i think the 7-series used for the events does not come with the 7-privileges benefits.
not sure what's the discount level now but for last year's airshow, the 730Li's were going at 50K off the list price. if one is lucky, the car might even be slated as a spare so its basically a discounted brand new car. not too bad savings for the 2/3 weeks that PML holds the car for the event and turn around time before delivery.

Good point on the privileges part. Didn't ask about this, best to contact your SE or PML for the full details on event cars.

PP7+ wasn't included with previous such promotions.

I will not buy program car. Very likely to be gang rape already.

davidtch;993362 said:

Maybe lost virgin at the port or even at factory liao

furthermore prog cars have a lot of the goodies removed....bare basic

Please do not OT, this is serious thread about BMW event cars. No gang rape or saddam topics :p

Cheers! :)

davidtch;993362 said:

yes I would rape the car if I was the driver. If I was the passenger, I would also rape it by abusing the seats just to test how comfy it is and how it will hold up against my fat ass and documents and food/drinks..

Also, some of the drivers interviewed for past events mentioned that the guests sometimes ask them to go geylang and other red light districts. So the seats may also have been stained, pre or post.

So yes, car definitely raped b4.

If u can live with it, then ok...

IF not, get a virgin brand new car ..

Hi I am new to this forum.

Called PML to inquire, Low option and price was only about 5-10K difference.

Equal to the base model as listed on PML price sheet, 17" rims, small consol display, etc

chanakaf;994859 said:
Equal to the base model as listed on PML price sheet, 17" rims, small consol display, etc

I checked with a SE who said that the specs of 520i event cars are no difference with regular cars.

the million dollar question is how "cheap" is the event car
if not, might as well get a new (virgin) car la ...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back